Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito never had a granite chin, but a giant heart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    LOL @ margarito not having a granite chin
    How come you Californians do not get behind Mosley.

Comment

You guys aren't doing the triangle theory!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        How come you Californians do not get behind Mosley.

what you talkin about Street? i rep ALL west coast fighters and have even more love for socal fighters

how do you think Bradley got on my radar?

Shane is the KING of Cali and is one of my favorites...the dude beat the **** out of Vargas and beat Oscar...even if he wasn't from cali, i'd rep the guy

Comment

Margarito stands there taking hard punches from hard punchers with a grin on his face. He doesn't have a granite chin?

Comment

Oscar had a better defense, Tony got hit more against Shane, plus the shots that hurt Tony most were body shots.....

still though I've never seen a human get punched in the temple and laugh .... Margarito's a freak

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              Oscar had a better defense, Tony got hit more against Shane, plus the shots that hurt Tony most were body shots.....

still though I've never seen a human get punched in the temple and laugh .... Margarito's a freak
              cosign, i hope marg drops his trainer though, idc if his trainer trains him for the fight but he shouldnt be in margs corner come fight night.

Comment

Okay maybe I should rephrase, he may have a great chin but its his heart that keeps him on the track forward.

As for all of you saying he laughs or smiles when he gets hit, its all psychological. Kinda like when people giggle or laugh in uncomfortable situations, its your way of trying to convince yourself everything is fine, which in turn means he runs off heart, does that make sense? If he didn't have the will and he doesn't have the best skills, where would he be?

Comment

The man plastered his gloves, not his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                    I agree, Oscar isn't man enough to recieve 9 rounds of punches to the face

edit: [B]**** just remembered pacquiao fight lol sorry oscar]
                    Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

LOL Margarito's chin was off the chain, TS is nuts.

He walked through Cintron's shots, Cintron isn't a good boxer but he can hit very hard, and he smiled at Cotto's shots, even Mosley had to land heaps before hurting him.

Comment

Working...
                      X