I support an independent Islamic state in the southern Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I support an independent Islamic state in the southern Philippines

I totally support the struggles of my fellow Muslims brothers in Southern Philippines. These people have been discriminated against by those Pinoys due to their religious beliefs. Those regions have been heavily underdeveloped in favour of the Christian north.

I don’t support Terrorist acts. I think this matter can be resolved by diplomacy and the creation of the independent Islamic state will secure peace in the region,
    Last edited by Hater; 11-23-2009, 10:38 PM.

Well I guess that settles it, Hater has spoken. Now there must be an independent Islamic state.

Comment

What is the beef between the muslims and the non-muslims in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by LATINOSNOBAYAG View Post
        What is the beef between the muslims and the non-muslims in the Philippines.
        Muslims are the minority and always face abuse from the non-Muslims who are westernized and claim America.

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
          Muslims are the minority and always face abuse from the non-Muslims who are westernized and claim America.
          Link or it's all Bull****!!!

Comment

ayaw pa kasi diretsuhin eh, bakit hindi pa kasi sabihing kristiano ang nang aabuso ng muslim. paliguy liguy ka pa eh.

Comment

I totally support the struggles of my fellow Muslims brothers in Southern Philippines. These people have been discriminated against by those Pinoys due to their religious beliefs. Those regions have been heavily underdeveloped in favour of the Christian north.

I don’t support Terrorist acts. I think this matter can be resolved by diplomacy and the creation of the independent Islamic state will secure peace in the region,
              You're a m0ron. If you give them an independent islamic state, they won't stay there! they will still move upwards until every single land is an islamic "pugot" state.

just like in india. they give them pakistan so that all muslims will be there and remain there. it didn't happen. now there are millions of muslims in india.

Comment

Hey hater better stop talking if you haven't live in mindanao.

1.) Do you know who are the most corrupt politicians in mindanao?
                2.) Do you know who are the most abusive people in mindanao, who usually don't follow traffic rules? They even slap traffic enforce if they are being stop because of traffic violation?
                3.) Do you know who are the people in mindanao who usually carries gun all of the time and showing it to the public?

So shut the f**k up if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                  Hey hater better stop talking if you haven't live in mindanao.

1.) Do you know who are the most corrupt politicians in mindanao?
                  2.) Do you know who are the most abusive people in mindanao, who usually don't follow traffic rules? They even slap traffic enforce if they are being stop because of traffic violation?
                  3.) Do you know who are the people in mindanao who usually carries gun all of the time and showing it to the public?

So shut the f**k up if you don't.
                  pre, it's a bait wag mong patulan

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    pre, it's a bait wag mong patulan
                    Thanks pare.. nakaka-inis lang talaga isipin. Kailan kaya maging peaceful ang mindanao. Parang di na yata yan mangyayari.

Comment

Working...
                    X