Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more overatted Margarito or Calzaghe??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
    Fair enough!

The point still remains is that Hopkins took away Tito best weapons...I dont think size has anything to do with it IMO...It takes skills for you to take away someone's strength...If thats the case why didnt Hopkins bullrush Tito if he was the bigger and stronger fighter?
    He took Tito's weapon cause of his size. You honestly think if Bhop was a welter, he would of done the same things to Tito?? I don't think so. He didn't bullrush cause Tito still had power, like my previous post said, he was a KO artist.

Comment

this is a clear answer.

Calzaghe.

why?

his best wins are Lacy, Kessler, Hopkins, RJJ.

Hopkins and Roy are not what they were several years ago. A prime Hopkins and RJJ smokes even a prime Joe. Lacy was a good win cause he unified a title and was highly regarded. but we then see Lacy wasnt really all that good . IMO Kessler was his best win, young, skilled and became the man at 168. 4 good wins in a 46-0 record - OVERRATED. he almost lost to a 43 year old who knocked him down. 4-5 notable wins in 46 fights where your undefeated is truely bum status. ATG, never.

Margarito has actually fought prime champions.

Comment

Calzaghe. he gets a few wins about 6 years too late and people are hailing him as a ATG. hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

Comment

everyone acts like hopkins is such a great fighter but he loses to calzaghe and he's old and washed up.when was hopkins prime?it wasn't when he was losing to jones so was it when he was beating overblown welterweights?

calzaghe would of always beat hopkins if anything hopkins seems to be a better fighter now than when he fought roy jones

Comment

Both underated...

By the masses...

Comment

Working...
            X