All of the Presidential Candidates Suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Sanders. All his supports got their fingers up their ass

Comment

So who is your imaginary despot-in-da-sky telling you to vote for?

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
        I'm sick of people saying Sanders doesn't understand economics.
        Sanders does not understand economics.

There i said it again.

Comment

Trump is the non-biblethumper Republican that "moderate" Democrats swore they'd vote for if it happened.

But they just found some new reason to be offended. I think he used the word "schlong" or something? So we need to pretend to be traumatized on twitter now.

Just give us a Republican who talks to us like Mrs. Wilson our 4th grade teacher. She told us we were all great at everything and gave us cookies.

Comment

We are living in the aftermath of the failure of neoliberalism and monetarism.
            Is that all you have? Using the "neoliberlism" pejorative over and over and over. You're like that annoying little fly that you can't swat, that keeps coming back for a fly over.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
              Sanders does not understand economics.

There i said it again.
              I don't care about what an alt troll says, you don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
                Is that all you have? Using the "neoliberlism" pejorative over and over and over. You're like that annoying little fly that you can't swat, that keeps coming back for a fly over.
                It's not a pejorative, it's an accurate designation.

The proponents of neoliberalism don't see it as a pejorative.

I could say the adherents to contemporary neoclassical theory and monetarist regulation, coupled with so-called 'free trade' and free global capital flow, and the like, but neoliberalism is a more convenient short hand.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Nope. Obama's 'Stimulus' was pure Keynesian economics.

A supposed PhD candidate shouldn't be having to be taught this.

Are you really going to play the 'I'm answering you but not responding to you' childish game yet again?
                  Just shut the fuck up you pretentious prick.

Yes I understand Keynsian fiscal policy.

The Keynsian critique of Obama's stimulus was that it didn't go far enough, for whatever it's worth.

Comment

I don't care about what an alt troll says, you don't matter.
                    Yes...you keep saying that. Next, you're gonna say the same thing to 1bad. Clearly you have some psychological issues.

The unstable economics student.

Comment

It's not a pejorative, it's an accurate designation.

The proponents of neoliberalism don't see it as a pejorative.

I could say the adherents to contemporary neoclassical theory

You're a dweeb. This "theory" is what affords you the luxuries to spout your pretentious gobbledygook...which I can see right through.

1bad should follow suit and just place you on ignore if this is all you've got.
                      Last edited by One_Tycoon; 02-09-2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X