No announcement yet.

All of the Presidential Candidates Suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    I'm sick of people saying Sanders doesn't understand economics.

Sanders is largely a Keynsian who also advocates a strong welfare state.
    You do realize those sentences are mutually exclusive, don't you??

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You do realize those sentences are mutually exclusive, don't you??
      They certainly are not, Mr. Ideologue.

Comment

Of course they are. Keynesian economics has failed time and time again. It failed during the Great Depression, and we're seeing it fail now. It's literally happening right in front of your face!!

The fact you can't see it failing, and you're positive you're right only shows you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Do you need me to explain it's core flaw?

Comment

Remember, 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.' -Socrates

Please, I know its hard, but try and keep up. Insults and name-calling are not effective rebuttals. If you can't offer up one, just keep quiet. You might learn something. But chiming in just to say something, even fallacy or insult, only makes you (and the beliefs you're failing to defend in open debate) look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            at least sanders isn't as big of a narcissist as the others, and he isn't a symbol of Washington corruption like clinton.
            This is true, but he is, after all the symbol for very very very old white men.

Comment

Of course they are. Keynesian economics has failed time and time again. It failed during the Great Depression, and we're seeing it fail now. It's literally happening right in front of your face!!

The fact you can't see it failing, and you're positive you're right only shows you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Do you need me to explain it's core flaw?
              We are living in the aftermath of the failure of neoliberalism and monetarism.

And no, I have absolutely no interest in your ideological horseshit, so save your breath.

Comment

Remember, 'When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.' -Socrates

Please, I know its hard, but try and keep up. Insults and name-calling are not effective rebuttals. If you can't offer up one, just keep quiet. You might learn something. But chiming in just to say something, even fallacy or insult, only makes you (and the beliefs you're failing to defend in open debate) look worse.
                It's not slander.

Ideologues are people devoid of originality who subscribe to preconceived notions.

Keep up the strawmans though, Mr. Ideologue.

Comment

We are living in the aftermath of the failure of neoliberalism and monetarism.
                  Nope. Obama's 'Stimulus' was pure Keynesian economics.

A supposed PhD candidate shouldn't be having to be taught this.

And no, I have absolutely no interest in your ideological horseshit, so save your breath.
                  Are you really going to play the 'I'm answering you but not responding to you' childish game yet again?

Comment

It's not slander.
                    Yes, it is.

Ideologues are people devoid of originality who subscribe to preconceived notions.
                    Which I do not.

Look, just because you can't grasp what I say does not mean it's not my words.

Keep up the strawmans though, Mr. Ideologue.
                    What do you specifically assert was a strawman argument on my part?

Comment

they really do.

trump i like because of his personality but not for president.

hillary is just another crooked ass wall street shill.

rubio is a robot.

christie is a fat slob.

cruz has gay face....

sanders is who i would vote for but he's a jew so im really starting to hesitate on him.....

Comment

Working...
                      X