Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IBF gives Golovkin a mandatory and now Lara speaks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple G was looking for an opponent and they were mum. Nothing new here, a little name dropping for recognition.

In the past Lara said that he would fight him at a CW

Comment

It is a coincedence but call Laras bluff please, April. 2016: GGG Vs. Lara!
      I want this fight more than Wade Vs. GGG, I also want to see how Lara reacts to GGG calling his bluff.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        do you think little G should be interested?? i think he shouldn't

Lara is LMW and so irrelevant. wont add anything to Little G's career even if he win first round K.O
        Lara would be the best name on Lil G's resume. "wont add anything to Little G's career"

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          do you think little G should be interested?? i think he shouldn't

Lara is LMW and so irrelevant. wont add anything to Little G's career even if he win first round K.O
          It's a damn sight better than any of his current wins, that's for sure. Also miles ahead of a win over Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            It is a coincedence but call Laras bluff please, April. 2016: GGG Vs. Lara!
            I want this fight more than Wade Vs. GGG, I also want to see how Lara reacts to GGG calling his bluff.
            This is the right attitude for a GGG fan to have. It's like the rest of these dudes are OK with Dominic Wade and happy with K2 making no effort to secure a more quality opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              This is the right attitude for a GGG fan to have. It's like the rest of these dudes are OK with Dominic Wade and happy with K2 making no effort to secure a more quality opponent.
              True, there is no reason this fight can't take place I'm pretty sure sanctioning bodies will realize Lara is more qualified for this fight than Dominic Wade, although Wade is a good bit of a fighter its just simple to realize that GGG Vs Lara is easily the biggest fight GGG can have for April right now.
              I hope they don't ignore this.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Triple G was looking for an opponent and they were mum. Nothing new here, a little name dropping for recognition.

In the past Lara said that he would fight him at a CW
                So he did -- as GGG said he would make 154 for Floyd only.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                  ok, ok... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Call his ****ing bluff, then.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                      They are happy. Anything to maintain the image rather than reveal the truth, even if that image matches the truth. Too many would rather not know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X