No announcement yet.

Motorola Droid X?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Droid X?

I see alot of people have got this phone. Would you reccomend it?

Yeah it's a pretty good phone, probably better than the Iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
      Yeah it's a pretty good phone, probably better than the Iphone.
      Wow, really. Only really just head about this phone. Why dosen't it as much hype as iphone, htc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Slapsie Maxie View Post
        Wow, really. Only really just head about this phone. Why dosen't it as much hype as iphone, htc etc?
        I'm not really sure, I guess it's not quite as distinguishing as the Evo or Iphone. Evo has 4g and an attractive design and the Iphone is pretty much a trend driven device that has set the smartphone standard.

Either way the Droid X is an excellent slice of technology. I would wait to see what else Verizon releases for 2011 if you are in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin. View Post
          I'm not really sure, I guess it's not quite as distinguishing as the Evo or Iphone. Evo has 4g and an attractive design and the Iphone is pretty much a trend driven device that has set the smartphone standard.

Either way the Droid X is an excellent slice of technology. I would wait to see what else Verizon releases for 2011 if you are in the market.
          Yeah seems underrated. Looking at Nexus S, HTC Desire HD, Droid, or waiting for iphone 5 in June.

Comment

Comment

i have it. its a really nice phone. its huge though if u dont like BIG devices u might not like it. but its a great phone i havnt put it down since the day i got it

Comment

Working...
              X