Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some guy told me Ishida took a dive in the Golovkin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riiight. Maybe he meant the ko was like a headfirst dive into a foot of water

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Lool at Golovkins face in my sig. Stare at it. That's what Ishida saw. Chances are his bowels spilled just from the terrifying look before the punch even landed.
      well played, good sir.

Comment

The pac-marq 4 knockout looked way more like a dive then golovkin fight , pac just looked like he came to loose that night...

Comment

Is that Karceno guy again right?

Comment

Floyd fans really seem to have a problem with GGG. Nearly all of them hate GGG for some reason. I wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose
              He took big shots and was ktfo...

IMAGE#1
              Definitely a dive...

I think that YouTube guru was right.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                I was talking to this guy online on another forum he posts videos on youtube about boxing, I don't want to give his name out, but he is a Floyd fanboy.

Anyway he told me that Gennady Golovkin is another overhyped bum, he got mad when I told him that GGG said he could make 154 easy and fight Floyd, he told me that I just wanted to see Floyd lose, I said no I just told you GGG said he wanted to fight Floyd, he told me why dont Pacquiao fight GGG why everyone want to see Floyd fight Sergio or GGG or Canelo?

I told him because Floyd said he is the best and when you brag like that people will expect you to prove it.

He than told me that GGG fought a fixed fight, he said that Ishida knockout was fake and the Japanese fighter took a dive because he wanted to retire with a lot of money and they paid him off.

I asked him where was his evidence he told me he knows its true and they cannot fool him.
                It was Larry, wasn't it?

Comment

lol a backwards unconcious dive

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    No way in hell

Ishida came to fight and was actually taunting GGG and wanted to trade with him before the KO

A dive is what Audley Harrison did against Haye
                    I actually watched that KO yesterday, Audley took 15+ punches including 3 or 4 huge shots before he went down.

He was scared to throw a punch of his own but I'm not sure you could classify it as a dive.

Comment

Ishida wasnt a dive, he was systematically destroyed. you wanna talk dive? JMM vs Likar Ramos was a dive.

Comment

Working...
                      X