Breaking down the numbers why 40 million only was an absurd offer from floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    pac offered it for free where is floyd?? lol shut up floydiot
    No Pac offered for them both to fight for free, there's a difference. And if he's being serious (which he isn't) why doesn't Saint Pacquiao agree to the 40m and give his away to charity? Why does he care what Floyd does with his money? You've got to be ****ing joking?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      False. When roach said it was their fault it didn't happen he means during original negotiations. Not the 40 mil. And PAC wants to fight for free now so I guess 40 mil wasn't so bad after all
      just ignore the rest of the video after that point ..he said it was our fault the first fight negotiations didn't fall through But then WE accepted the blood test..The unbiased boxing fan's know what happened next million's on top of million's of road blocks... you are a fukin F4ggot and should be ashamed to share your gayness openly on internet forums ...fat old crusty mafuker

Comment

I agree with Rocky Ward, plus that offer was made when Manny was still on the top of his game.

Comment

Floyd's going to make more than Manny because he has the better deal. Mannys deal with Arum isn't nor should it be Floyd's concern. That's why he doesn't want to do a co-promotion with Top Rank. Is Arum going to give Floyd the same deal that he already has? I doubt it. Floyd would be taking a step back working with Arum. The only way I can see this fight happening is if Manny leaves Top Rank or Floyd pays Arum to step aside and let GBP/Floyd handle the promotion. To be honest I don't see any scenario playing out.

Comment

Without reading past the first post, I predict a tsunami of floydspastic tears....

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Without reading past the first post, I predict a tsunami of floydspastic tears....
              Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              The offer was a good offer. It was absurd that miss pacman rejected it.
              Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              False. When roach said it was their fault it didn't happen he means during original negotiations. Not the 40 mil. And PAC wants to fight for free now so I guess 40 mil wasn't so bad after all
              Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
              No Pac offered for them both to fight for free, there's a difference. And if he's being serious (which he isn't) why doesn't Saint Pacquiao agree to the 40m and give his away to charity? Why does he care what Floyd does with his money? You've got to be ****ing joking?
              Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Floyd's going to make more than Manny because he has the better deal. Mannys deal with Arum isn't nor should it be Floyd's concern. That's why he doesn't want to do a co-promotion with Top Rank. Is Arum going to give Floyd the same deal that he already has? I doubt it. Floyd would be taking a step back working with Arum. The only way I can see this fight happening is if Manny leaves Top Rank or Floyd pays Arum to step aside and let GBP/Floyd handle the promotion. To be honest I don't see any scenario playing out.
              The first (c)ripples....

Comment

pac and top Rank generate a lot more than 40 million per fight. why would they accept less? makes no sense.

also pac still has to pay top Rank so pac wouldn´t get all 40 million even if top Rank accepted the comical offer.

so what they were looking at is an average payday for pac and much less money for top Rank since they wouldn´t be in the promotion. why would they do that? plus it was an offer over the phone aka nothing legit. it sounds nice but only to simple folk without any nuance or critical thinking. the second you start actually thinking you realice it was another way to duck the fight. zero ppv? gtfo

Comment

It's crazy to think this started out at 50/50.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                    floyd offered manny 40m its a duck move so slurp on floyd's jeez whole day you know very well its a bluff and floyd knows manny aint taking it.. to save face that he wants the fight but you floyd gobblers eat it as if floyd really wants the fight..

Comment

People on this forum sure do care about money that they will never see lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X