Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better fight? Mosley-Floyd or Pacquiao-Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better fight? Mosley-Floyd or Pacquiao-Clottey?

well?????????

I think Mosley and Money is the more significant fight but I still say that Pac-Clottey will be the more explosive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
      I think Mosley and Money is the more significant fight but I still say that Pac-Clottey will be the more explosive fight.
      i think so too.. floyd-shane would be significant in terms of the ww division, but in terms of excitement, id go for manny-clottey

Comment

clottey v pac is one sided action pack beat down ( ithink)
        floyd v mosley will run, run and duck. I learn after watchin the marquez **** that he always be a runner floyd.

worst 59 bucks of my life, i asint buyin the mosley v may **** now...probably stream it or go to a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd Banks View Post
          clottey v pac is one sided action pack beat down ( ithink)
          floyd v mosley will run, run and duck. I learn after watchin the marquez **** that he always be a runner floyd.

worst 59 bucks of my life, i asint buyin the mosley v may **** now...probably stream it or go to a bar.
          i think clottey would be alot more competitive than what most people expect

Comment

Originally posted by maumau View Post

i think so..I watched the Judah-Clottey fight and I was so impressed with Clottey in that fight. Judah was using angles and hand speed in the early rounds, but Clottey would open up his peka boo style and would launch an attack against Judah. I think Clottey power>Judah's power

Comment

ill go with the fight that is ACTUALLY SIGNED.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley is more significant, and thanks to Mosley,
                will possibly be just as action-packed as Pacquiao-Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by maumau View Post
                  The only way the fight will be competitive is if Pac choices to make it competitive, by purposely sitting on the ropes and doing things like he did in the cotto fight, All Clottey does is ball him self up into his peek a boo defense and walks you down, has a low out put and has stamina problems... Pac can stay on the outside jump in and out, and side to side all night and light Clottey up if he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    The only way the fight will be competitive is if Pac choices to make it competitive, by purposely sitting on the ropes and doing things like he did in the cotto fight, All Clottey does is ball him self up into his peek a boo defense and walks you down, has a low out put and has stamina problems... Pac can stay on the outside jump in and out, and side to side all night and light Clottey up if he wants.
                    manny would probably win, but people seems to be selling clottey a bit short. this isn't a gimme fight imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X