Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANDRE DIRREL and ANDRE WARD are most boring people on planet!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrel got robbed ...he's gonna win this whole tournament ..its you patriotic and die hard idiots that take away great names like ...Roy Jones and Floyd Mayweather..I'm sure it would be different if you possessed the skills to beat someone to a pulp without getting marked...

Comment

Originally posted by ROGER MOORE View Post
      I honestly belive that idiot DIRRELL could win that fight.

He is better fighter but he was so inactive that no one normal would give him decision and WBC belt.

FROCH won that fight.

END OF STORY.
      No **** froch won the fight..U said dirrell got a beating...if thats so why dont u show me a highlight video of Frochs punches from that fight..There isnt one you know why? he didnt land any punches in that fight....

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        Lol but you call floyd xylocaine man? But its ok..it happens all the time in boxing and mma...using illegal pain killers i mean....fukin ******ed ass hypocrite lol go away

Floyd is not only on Xylocaine,he is on alot of different stuff.

His familly are knows for working with illegal drugs.

So if anyone is hypocrite is XYLOCAINE MAN.

He wants to be drug crusader and he cant even clean his familly from drugs.

Comment

No **** froch won the fight..U said dirrell got a beating...if thats so why dont u show me a highlight video of Frochs punches from that fight..There isnt one you know why? he didnt land any punches in that fight....

FROCH WON THAT FIGHT,STOP CrYING!

Comment

DIRRELL is done.

He is gonna get really hurt in his next fight.

Comment

Floyd is not only on Xylocaine,he is on alot of different stuff.

His familly are knows for working with illegal drugs.

So if anyone is hypocrite is XYLOCAINE MAN.

He wants to be drug crusader and he cant even clean his familly from drugs.
              You just said "its ok to use illegal painkillers, it happens all the time in boxing and mma" ...Thats what YOU just said you fukin hypocrite lol...The pain killers mayweather supposedly uses arent even illegal in nevada where all his fights take place...so how is it ok for toney to use a banned substance but not ok for floyd?? explain to me your ******* logic here buddy im not following u lol..

Comment

the biggest b1tch of NSB emil2010 back at it again
                this guy is mental 4 sure
                no doubt about it
                sick ass guy

Comment

You just said "its ok to use illegal painkillers, it happens all the time in boxing and mma" ...Thats what YOU just said you fukin hypocrite lol...The pain killers mayweather supposedly uses arent even illegal in nevada where all his fights take place...so how is it ok for toney to use a banned substance but not ok for floyd?? explain to me your ******* logic here buddy im not following u lol..

I am not saying its okay but it happens.

Stupid doctors gave you medication,and you dont pass tests.

Just look Tyson broken back interview,he didnt want to take igle for spine cuz he was afraid to fall on steroids.

And its disgrace that only in NEVADA is XYLOCAINE is allowed.

Thats why XYLOCAINE MAN fights only there.

Comment

You aint boxing fan,you are racist prick.

DIRRELL got his ass wooped in his last fight against 1 dimensional FROCH.

And WARD aint ****.

His win over KESSLER is so overrated.We will see how good is he when ABRAHAM connects with his bomb on that WARD s china chin.

hERE WE GO....ANOTHER ******........DIRREL BEAT FROCH......YES I KNOW HE STANK THE PLACE OUT AND WAS WHINGING LIKE A LITTLE ***** DURING THE FIGHT BUT HE STILL WON.....SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE FROCH.......?????

JESUS........I WANT TO SEE FROCH GET DECAPITATED SO BADLY AND IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF ALL HIS ******ED FANS OUT THERE.....FROCH = CLASS A CHIN, STAMINA, HEART, DESIRE AND CONDITIONING......BUT C CLASS BOXING SKILLS

Comment

Working...
                    X