Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion: If Donald Trump Becomes President There Will Be Civil War in the US.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    Would that include the rich pushing for massive non-white immigration and lowering wages and raising the cost of housing?
    I'm not sure I understand your point here. Please elaborate a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm not sure I understand your point here. Please elaborate a bit.
      Who do you think is pushing for open borders which lowers wages and drives up the cost of housing? Who is it that is pushing for more H1B workers so Zuckersperg can pay his workforce five bucks an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Who do you think is pushing for open borders which lowers wages and drives up the cost of housing? Who is it that is pushing for more H1B workers so Zuckersperg can pay his workforce five bucks an hour?
        ok, I got you.

Comment

The US is probably gonna have some interwar at some point when states got such different laws & economy's & all that, but its not happening anytime soon with all these well to do mfers & all these trophies for everything cats who get depressed for 4 days when Whole Foods runs out of asparagus water or all the dummies who are un or underemployed & just stay drunk or high & bang random hoes on their days off.

Comment

The media has done a bang up job on you if think Trump being president would start a civil war.

Comment

i know for sure my block gone be mad as ****

Comment

I think the guys an idiot and totally not prepared. But I would def not want that to happen. There would be backlash but hopefully nothing serious.

But it doesn't matter, he can't keep his foot out of mouth longer than a few days so he won't win

Comment

Working...
                X