No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lovemore Ndou To Make MMA Debut on December 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lovemore Ndou To Make MMA Debut on December 1st

Former IBF junior welterweight world champion Lovemore Ndou is set to make his Mixed Martial Arts debut on December 1, when he fights Aswin Cabuy for the Combat 8 featherweight title at the Panthers club in Newcastle.

"I have been boxing for 27 years and I'm starting to get bored in this sport, I don't find it as challenging anymore despite my love for it," said Ndou, who ultimately aspires to win a UFC title.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd watch him.

Comment

Only prob i have with boxers moving to mma is the bad match ups. They should give themselfs time to learn and take it a fight at a time. Fight low level guys to build up ur game and slowly climb the ladder. Sometimes they get fed to sharks too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
        Only prob i have with boxers moving to mma is the bad match ups. They should give themselfs time to learn and take it a fight at a time. Fight low level guys to build up ur game and slowly climb the ladder. Sometimes they get fed to sharks too soon.
        and most of the time the boxers are old and past their best days

Comment

his opponent has been masquerading as a boxer here for years

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...uman_id=143722

but im pretty sure cabuy has a background in some sort of martial arts in indonesia.

never know what might happen, but in boxing, cabuy regularly tanked fights claiming injury.

Comment

"I have been boxing for 27 years and I'm starting to get bored in this sport, I don't find it as challenging anymore despite my love for it,"

TRANSLATION

"my boxing career is 6 feet deep so I'm switching to another sport."

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              "I have been boxing for 27 years and I'm starting to get bored in this sport, I don't find it as challenging anymore despite my love for it,"

TRANSLATION

lol he talks as if hes dominating his division.... i would expect a klitchko to say this.. not this douche

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
                I agree, Its not fair when you put a boxer who has fought on his feet all his carreer vs someone who can bumrush them and get them on the floor. In MMA you need to know at least 2 arts to be competitive and 3 to really make noise, striking/grappling/wrestling. Boxing is a great addition to an mma fighter but like Ndou said its just a small part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

TRANSLATION

exactly what i thought

Comment

Working...
                  X