Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official WWE Wrestlemaina 30 Thread** Will the man known as Sting show up???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I'm looking forward to it. I only wrestling for Mania, Money in the Bank and Summerslam. The rest of the PPV's I don't care about and I don't watch RAW V Smackdown either. I go on Youtube to watch hype videos to bring me up to speed with what's going on. I prefer the dirtsheets - far more interesting than what happens on TV.

Sting will probably show up on TV the next night after on RAW
    You dont catch the Royal Rumble,, Thats usually a pretty good event... I always watch that and wrestlemania,,, Summerslam and MITB are also usually very good... Other than that, I could careless about the other ppv

Comment

The card is a little dissapointing but it's Wrestlemania and I'm lookin forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Dadragonlpl View Post
        The card is a little dissapointing but it's Wrestlemania and I'm lookin forward to it
        The one thing the card is lacking, is a great technical mid card match ie macho-steamboat, jericho-micheals, angle-micheals, hart-piper

Comment

Sting just teased he's coming back for wrestlemania 31
          http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlQ20p8BXw

Comment

from what i've been hearing sting will appear at wm but not sure as to if he's got a match or not

Comment

im staying up for this, hour to go, the milked Goldberg, lets milk Sting

Comment

Comment

I won't believe it til I see it. Knowing how they operate, WWE would have Sting make an appearance tomorrow night on RAW instead of WM.

Comment

Gave in and ordered the network. Stream is awesome so far. Getting 6 months of the network for less than the price of the HD PPV is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                      all I know, is that I watched wwe in its prime. I was a teenager or a kid during the attitude era. Divas were freaking sexy too. Trish stratus and Lita were my favs.

The Dudley boyz are the best tag team for a long long time.

there was the best Dudley boyz video on youtube, showed pretty much 3 mins of the best table power bombs. It was so good it got deleted for copyright.

The 3D is one of the best moves in the history of the sport

when the crowd was like "THREEEEE DEEEE".

I still watch this occasionally, I liked the Miz as champion, what happened to him?
                      You posted this in the other thread. Why do you keep doing this.

If you don't watch Wrestling anymore than you don't watch. It's not mandatory that you contribute to this thread which is about tonight's Wrestlemania. Enough of the nostalgia.

Comment

Working...
                      X