No announcement yet.

WTF?! Curious passerby films as man stabs his wife by a busy road

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    People don't even help these ****ing days. They just film and put it on the internet as soon as possible.
    They did, its happened pretty fast, hard to tell what is going on initially or whether you should get involved if it happened right in front of you as they don't have the benefit of a thread title stating what the vid is about before hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      I'm not clicking so someone tell me what happens in the video.
      Slices the woman's neck slightly, but she survives. Afterward, he drove the knife inside his heart or chest and he seemingly dies. The woman's cut does not look severe at the end in the close up, she looks shaken up but is apparently okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        They did, its happened pretty fast, hard to tell what is going on initially or whether you should get involved if it happened right in front of you as they don't have the benefit of a thread title stating what the vid is about before hand.
        I wouldn't think twice before saving you, sweetcake

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          People don't even help these ****ing days. They just film and put it on the internet as soon as possible.
          The only way I would get in to help while me being unarmed, is if I had a friend(s) with me who were also willing to help. No way i'll get close to a mad man with a knife that large with my bare hands. That's what every one was probably thinking.

Now before he took out the knife, there you may have a point but also, people were trying to figure out what was going on. It does look like a bizarre situation that would leave bystanders in shock.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            Wait, so let me get this straight. They keep filming casually when the husbands on top of the wife, and stabbing her, but then intervene when he's about to kill himself?

Am I missing something here? Why didn't they help as soon as the husband was on top, instead of waiting til he's about to kill himself (which is a good thing)?

Brazilians are slow.
            He does not stab her.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              I wouldn't think twice before saving you, sweetcake
              Then I guess we can save the camera for later

Comment

Working...
              X