Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one in here really think Bradley beat PAC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Close my @ss.
    The fight was close and Pacquaio was on the bad end of a close decision, your tears won't change anything. Pacquiao didn't look good in the fight, like he was off his PEDs.

Comment

Not a domination that a lot of people said it was, but Bradley definitely did not deserve the W. I scored it 10-2 on first viewing, 8-4 on rewatches

Comment

I had Pacquiao an easy clear winner but there are a small percentage of fans that truely believe Bradley won the fight. Everybody has there own way of scoring a fight and you cannot really prove one fighter or the other won the fight. It's just a matter of opinion. If somebody thinks Bradley won fair and square then they are not going to change their mind.

Comment

Ya. The 'slick' black American posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            The fight was close and Pacquaio was on the bad end of a close decision, your tears won't change anything. Pacquiao didn't look good in the fight, like he was off his PEDs.
            there we go

was wondering how someone could be born as stupid as you

I stand by my case, floyd stans and the 4 bradley fans on this forum think he won

you're good entertainment, keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              there we go

was wondering how someone could be born as stupid as you

I stand by my case, floyd stans and the 4 bradley fans on this forum think he won

you're good entertainment, keep it up
              The 3 judges weren't Floyd or Bradley fans you stupid mother****er. Your mom should have swallowed your *****ass.

Comment

he lost to pacquiao, i think that is clear to everybody.

he did deserve the win over marquez tho, i dont think marquez can have too many complaints.

Comment

Bradley made a case for some of the early rounds and swept most of the later rounds when Pacquiao decided to coast or go on cruise control, which many don't want to win. With that said Pacquiao still won but it was closer than many want to admit, 7-5 or 8-4 type of fight.

Comment

I had it 8-4 both times that I watched it. No way did Bradley win more than 6 rounds in this fight. Just impossible. Bradley gets a lot of hate because he keeps saying that he won, when in reality he lost. He even knows deep down that he lost, but he can't admit it.

Comment

It wasn't domination, Manny refused to do much and missed a whole lot, but Bradley didn't do any more.
                      Pacquiao deserved the decision but he didn't do anything significant to Bradley.

I have a feeling Tim beats him legitimately in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X