Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the misc section of the bodybuilding forums a troll forum now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the misc section of the bodybuilding forums a troll forum now?

Just a few years ago it was great if you needed tips now all i see is a bunch of nerds making threads about "BBC's" and "British broadcasters".

After the Zyzz era i noticed that a lot of losers started joining up for the site.

There's a lot of people on there who don't lift and troll, like there is a lot of people on here who don't box and troll.

Regardless it is a funny site that usually has funny stuff, and when you need information on lifting you can find some really good info.

This is like the third time I have seen you claim that all they talk about is bbc... idk why you keep saying it because it is one of the hundreds of memes on that site and isn't said all that much.

Comment

What is this BBC meme?.

Comment

yes, it's pretty funny though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          What is this BBC meme?.
          Big black ****

I used to have a 2006 account but got banned for posting pron and trolling. I still have a 2008 account but i never go on there anymore, I used to love the place from 2006-2008 but in truth its a sheep mentality, where they pick on the weak, yet everyone copies everyone....so are pretty much weak lol
          Its a funny place, lots of laughs, pretty brutal. I remember when rofles owned the misc and used to run riot, but now im past 30, i would just get destroyed if i was a full time miscer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post
            Just a few years ago it was great if you needed tips now all i see is a bunch of nerds making threads about "BBC's" and "British broadcasters".

After the Zyzz era i noticed that a lot of losers started joining up for the site.
            The zyzz era was just as big of a troll era. Were you around there before zyzz? Id argue the zyzz era was the most annoying/bunch of losers era.

The misc isnt a serious forum. Its lighthearted, and meant for lulz. Thats why people go.

If you want serious, go to tye respective forums (motivation, exercises, religion/politics, sports, music, etc)
            Last edited by ~AK49~; 03-07-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Manlet miscer checking in.

There is a lot of insecure people on there. Even if you post a srs thread - people just troll anyway. It's more for the lulz on there now. Still, there is some good info on there. Take the misc with a pinch of salt, **** can seriously get to you and warp your mind!

brb misc is full of CEO's
              brb misc is full of 6'0 alpha males
              brb you don't even lift
              brb celltech
              brb FA's
              brb

Comment

OP = phaggot

Comment

i dont mind it now, gone are the days of CONSTANT ****EN FAKE CHEATING STORIES..

mygoodness the amounts of sheer f*ggots on that website was Brutal

Comment

We're all gonna make it brah

Comment

Working...
                    X