Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    many do, unfortunately.
    They've brainwashed a whole generation who started following boxing a few years ago.

Comment

Thank goodness Marquez was on that Juice 39yrs old and punching like a beast with a known PED pusher helping your strength and conditioning.. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just ignorant..

I wouldnt call it a lucky punch though, more like a well time punch with that Heredia Juice to spice it up a little...

Comment

I still assume that May 4 2013 we are going to have Mayweather vs Marquez II.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          Thats what im saying if he was fighting that well youd think his backers would have the confidence in Manny to put it on Floyd. Maybe they dont realy believe it?
          I still think Pacquiao could/would win

Comment

So if manny pacquiao was fighting better than he has in a long time before the punch. Doesnt the floyd fight still sound good?.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
              If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?
              Obviously you just want to take a stab at Pac. The fight lost steam. The guy was just kfto. With that said Pac looked brilliant before the Kayo.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                Obviously you just want to take a stab at Pac. The fight lost steam. The guy was just kfto. With that said Pac looked brilliant before the Kayo.
                I actually wasnt just wanted to ponder the idea thay if he looked good before the kayo maybethe fight isnt 2009 but possibly where we were after pac marq 4. Which is still predictable yet not 2009.

Comment

Even though i knew it was very possible that this fight wasnt gonna happen I think im in the phase where im getting that it isnt going to happen.

Comment

I'm still baffled by this discussion. Again, their is no such thing as "winning" and "losing". It's about win or lose. Manny lost...big. Next topic.

Jesus

Comment

Because Floyd wants to keep about 80% of all the money and Arum and Pacquiao won't go for that. Pacquiao was winning the fight and got careless trying to KO Marquez. Marquez is a precise puncher and no punch he lands is lucky. He saw his opening and he took it with a history making, powerful right hook that caught Pacquiao charging in. I think the pro oddsmakers will call Marquez-Pacquiao 5 an even money fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X