Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd "really injured"? Or trying to sell more tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rape View Post
    i've been around for a while. i'm not king but i am familiar with him and the other puerto ricans you war with. i used to have his screen name but i haven't seen him on in centuries.
    I know **********, you have been around for a while...a LONG while

Perfect Perez, what ricans do I war with BTW?

Evil Genius, you are lame for faking...LIKE REAL TALK

You are SOO easy to pick out when you make an alt. You post threads NON STOP that are PRO-COTTO and ANTI- MAY. You make a booty thread with gifs of your favorite naked women. You make a sig of a gif with naked women as well. Then when I spot you and call you out, you deny it, but its PAINFULLY obvious....you FAIL big time!

NOTE: his various ALTS are what I colored, look out for this if they are NOT banned already like KING is PERMABANNED.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
      I know **********, you have been around for a while...a LONG while

Perfect Perez, what ricans do I war with BTW?

Evil Genius, you are lame for faking...LIKE REAL TALK

You are SOO easy to pick out when you make an alt. You post threads NON STOP that are PRO-COTTO and ANTI- MAY. You make a booty thread with gifs of your favorite naked women. You make a sig of a gif with naked women as well. Then when I spot you and call you out, you deny it, but its PAINFULLY obvious....you FAIL big time!

NOTE: his various ALTS are what I colored, look out for this if they are NOT banned already like KING is PERMABANNED.
      close but no cigar. i recall a thread where someone was flaming on king saying he was touched by his father because his father was a pastor or priest. some **** like that. first of all my father is no such thing. and i'm an athiest on top of it.

Comment

Go to FightHype

Comment

close but no cigar. i recall a thread where someone was flaming on king saying he was touched by his father because his father was a pastor or priest. some **** like that. first of all my father is no such thing. and i'm an athiest on top of it.
          Its a cigar sir. you can hide try to fake it...but I know the truth.

Comment

Its a cigar sir. you can hide try to fake it...but I know the truth.

alright webster. you believe what you want.

Comment

alright webster. you believe what you want.
              its funny how you still post pics when you are making your "jokes"..boy you lame.

Comment

its funny how you still post pics when you are making your "jokes"..boy you lame.
                this must be the only forum you have ever posted on. its a fairly common practice.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  Go to FightHype
                  Fighthype is not a very accurate site.

What is most likely that he is injured (this does happean to humans after all) or some crazy conspiricy theory to drum up sales. Floyd was getting paid a ton if they sold zero tickets, and he is not getting that paycheck putting off the fight (what happeaned to all the Floyd needs money talk).

In this article they do not even question his injury, but if ticket sales play a role then you have to be questioning his injury, as a piece of journalism this is pretty much rubbish (I guess unless it proves a point someone is trying to make).

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/f...topic-overview

6 weeks rest+ 6 week training camp= 12 weeks 12 weeks= about 3 months

about 3 months from now is mid September.

Comment

What exactly is the extent of Floyd's injury? Ribs I know...but what...cracked, broken, bruised? Sparring with who? Hatton....Valero....Morales....? Floyd's camp keeping quiet on the whole issue...."Rib injury in training camp postpones fight".....can Mayweather's camp give a little more info?

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                      What exactly is the extent of Floyd's injury? Ribs I know...but what...cracked, broken, bruised? Sparring with who? Hatton....Valero....Morales....? Floyd's camp keeping quiet on the whole issue...."Rib injury in training camp postpones fight".....can Mayweather's camp give a little more info?
                      Look at the ESPN or CNN article on the matter. Richard Schaeffer talks about it being a muscle/cartalidge thing as opposed to straight broken ribs, which in medical terms is still considered fractured ribs. This is not an easy injury to fake and get away with it.

He would not have needed to get hit to cause this it could have been a sudden movement or moving his torso in a way that his torso just didn't want.
                      Last edited by The Gambler1981; 06-15-2009, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X