Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have a mature and intelligent conversation on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets have a mature and intelligent conversation on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!

How do you people think the fight will play out?

First I want to say that Mayweather's doesn't fall under the typical Pacquiao opponent and the same could be said to Pacquiao (Except JMM) somewhat.

Going to the body against Pacquiao is a dangrous, gotta be careful not to get hit upstairs. The best way to hit Pac to the body is the "Jab to the body" and Mayweather has a GREAT jab to the body. The "Jab to the body" is an underated punch, we all saw Corrales, Sosa and Zab gass because of it, I laughed when Roger Mayweather said Ali never wen't to the body, he was WRONG because Ali jabbed to the body. Floyd would have to do this in order to slow down Pacquaio/ stop him in his tracks

It is still dangrous but Mayweather has the reach and speed to get out of there. Alot of people here are saying Mayweather will go toe to toe, NOT IN THE 1ST 5 ROUNDS, I don't think so, coming foward against Pacquiao is a bad idea and Mayweather isn't the type to jump on a guy early, atleast not against someone as elite as Pacquiao.

I was going threw videos on youtube and someone mentioned how Hatton and DLH were able to keep Floyd on the defensive, doing that will stop Floyd from going on the offensive . Pacquiao is capable of that and has more then enough stamina to do so, I've already said Pacquiao WORRIES ME. The difference between having Hatton or DLH pin you against the ropes as oppose to Pacquiao is that Hatton and DLH will be there for you to return fire, Pacquiao isn't, he'll continue to move

So, El Dominicano isn't as confident as he makes himself out to be, I see Floyd moving alot, landing the counter right, jab to the body and doing his thing during the clinches and maybe he'll frustrate Pacquiao with an elbow or forearm to his face, I hope . One thing I want to say is, if Mayweather has him hurt, I'm about 100% sure Mayweather won't allow him to recover and finish him

I do give Pacquiao a very good chance though, now keep it cool

Discuss
    Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 05-15-2009, 12:29 PM.

pacquiao by brutal ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      pacquiao by brutal ko.

how da **** did that fool turn green already?

Comment

pacquiao by brutal ko.
        Money May by a massacre...

Comment

I think Pacquiao will definitely give Floyd problems, and I doubt his shoulder rolling on the ropes is gonna fly in this one

at least not like it usually does

I'm predicting a Floyd win as I think he will figure Pacquiao out in the second half of the fight and the punches he connects will be the more eye catching "Oooh" evoking ones

I expect Pac will snatch the first few rounds though, he will start fast and furious

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            how da **** did that fool turn green already?
            Sounds to me like you want me Red

Comment

Pacman by rapageeeeeeeeeee

Comment

pacquiao by brutal ko.
                Come on man, seriously

Discuss

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Sounds to me like you want me Red

i was just askin how you recovered so fast...

Comment

Mayweather Split decision!

Comment

Working...
                    X