Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The downfall of England: A meaningless tax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
    Does it erk you Brits that your countries status as the number 1 power in the world ended as soon as you got greedy? How about having one of your greatest minds at the time turning his back on you to become a full fledge American and fight the good fight?

Don't forget to eat your Vit. C.
    Nope. Not in the slightest. It's not like it has any bearing on todays society does it? Now, invading piss weak countires under false pretences and FAILING miserably? Yeah, that would erk me.

Don't forget to eat my ****.

Oh, and while you're correcting people, it's fledged, not fledge.
    Last edited by Roger Yomama; 01-30-2009, 07:03 PM. Reason: because I can

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
      Nope. Not in the slightest. It's not like it has any bearing on todays society does it? Now, invading piss weak countires under false pretences and FAILING miserably? Yeah, that would erk me.

Damn straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post

If the Yanks weren't happy with the tea tax they should have just pretended to go to the bathroom and left the Canadians to pay the bill. Silly Yanks starting a war over tea! They still start wars over lesser things mind. I know I'd be ready to go to war for me tea any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Ron View Post
          Does it erk you Brits that your countries status as the number 1 power in the world ended as soon as you got greedy? How about having one of your greatest minds at the time turning his back on you to become a full fledge American and fight the good fight?

Don't forget to eat your Vit. C.
          You know your own history right?

Comment

Working...
          X