No announcement yet.

I've not got any game any more!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
    **** that. Swing for the fences(metaphorically speaking) and go after the good looking ones. Don't limit yourself. I remember when I was learning daygame I thought to myself, talk up the obese women and work my way up until I seen this dime. Then I said, **** that and I approached. Got her number and went on a few dates. That **** is all psychological. Know you can get the 10s, don't doubt it.
    I was only joking, well mostly.

I've got to get used to meeting new women again. Last night if the girl had sent me a formal, written invitation to enter her vagina I would probably have still not picked up on her interest in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      You do know that a copious amount of c0ck was supplied to all of her orifices as you slept off your New Years eve party drunk. She's now stumbling home woozy and shame ridden, smelling like a used Goodyear tire and pineapple spunk custard.

It coulda been you ruining her last night. IJS.
      Haha! Too true mate
      Last edited by Welsh Jon; 01-01-2015, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
        I was only joking, well mostly.

I've got to get used to meeting new women again. Last night if the girl had sent me a formal, written invitation to enter her vagina I would probably have still not picked up on her interest in me.
        I Gotcha. If you have questions about picking up women, let me know. I don't mind answering any questions you got. I'm not the ultimate ladies man but I've been around the block a few times to know what I'm talking about. Good luck out there dude.

Comment

When I was single, I would take a french baggett break it in half and stick it into my boxer briefs. I would wear comfortable khaki pants. Loose but not baggy. As I would speak with women at the coffee shop I would slowly point at something away from my direction with one hand and adjust the baggett with the other hand. I would make sure that they caught a glimpse of my adjustment before stopping. Theyre eyes would light up and then look away. I would excuse myself, chuck the baggett and return to the conversation. I slept with every single woman I did this too. Getting rid of the baggett is necessary because even the largest male **** star isnt that big and if they get a second look they'd certainly question its validity. Also, adjusting while pointing away gives a false sense of classiness that I certainly did not have. Like, "Hey, I have to adjust my junk but I dont want to make you uncomfortable so I pointed away from myself but you caught me, sorry." True story.

Comment

Working...
          X