Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah...Froch-Groves will be remembered as "The Most Meaningless Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skysports showed that Groves is ranked in the top 10 in the world for super middle weights. I think hes at number 6. Higher than Bika...hardly a domestic fight....hE JUST HAPPENS to be british. But other than than he was mandatory.

Excellent win for froch who imo beat twice a future Super middle weight world champ...

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      You're not as bad as them, British Boxing's Demise...but you're of their ilk and lie your ass off too...

The truth of the matter is that I've had 3 total accounts here (named in bold)...

but there's only ONE Legendary Hater...

and my name is SKULLSPLITTER

The CEO

aka, your Owner.
      You suck dick.

Comment

You're not as bad as them, British Boxing's Demise...but you're of their ilk and lie your ass off too...

The truth of the matter is that I've had 3 total accounts here (named in bold)...

but there's only ONE Legendary Hater...

and my name is SKULLSPLITTER

The CEO

aka, your Owner.
        I swear there's a family of you ****s living up in your head.

I've come to appreciate these fantasies you create.

Comment

and now you know...AGAIN.

You thought Froch finally putting a Groves away meant something??...LMAOO!!

Miguel Cotto, 1st Puerto Rican Four Division Champion...and now THE Middleweight Champion of the World.

That's Importance. That's Significance.

P.S.~ Crawford-Gamboa is more important than Froch-Groves II too...how many asses will be in those seats?

Comment

froch groves is a far bigger fight, sorry mate. Martinez was fighting with crutches on...

Comment

Boom.

Comment

Carl Froch vs George Groves 1 was a FIXED fight. Groves gave a Daily Mail interview afterwards and was threatened with a ban if he opened his mouth further. I remember the ref Howard '2 bungs' Foster being asked on social media about when the bout will finish and he said the 9th round - proper dodgy that.

Also I recall Froch getting BATTERED and DESTROYED in the first fight. 1st round he was put on his backside and made to look GOOFY.

Comment

Boom.

it must kill you to see Tyson Fury and AJ on top of the heavyweight division being from the UK, while Wilder is just fighting bum after bum and nobody knows him.
                  Not bad coming from a country approximately 1/5 of the population of the US.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
                    it must kill you to see Tyson Fury and AJ on top of the heavyweight division being from the UK, while Wilder is just fighting bum after bum and nobody knows him.
                    Not bad coming from a country approximately 1/5 of the population of the US.

lol
                    Is that all you got?....you should have went ahead and included THE ALMIGHTY, Billy Joe Saunders, too...lol

I think it's killing YOU that your little, old, bin dwelling Boxing nation doesn't even have ONE, CONSENSUS TOP 10 P4P FIGHTER...

America's got maybe 4 of those...might even have OVER HALF of the TOP 20 P4Pers today...

MAN your country's Boxing sucks....lol

Comment

Is that all you got?....you should have went ahead and included THE ALMIGHTY, Billy Joe Saunders, too...lol

I think it's killing YOU that your little, old, bin dwelling Boxing nation doesn't even have ONE, CONSENSUS TOP 10 P4P FIGHTER...

America's got maybe 4 of those...might even have OVER HALF of the TOP 20 P4Pers today...

MAN your country's Boxing sucks....lol
                      Yet the Uk have the heavyweight champion, the actual best boxer and 'baddest man on the planet'. Have fun praising boxers who weigh less than the average man...

Werent the USA known for their heavyweights?
                      How long has it been since you had a dominant heavyweight champion? lol Too sad.

"P4P" in real life

Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 01-06-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X