No announcement yet.

Nutrition help? :S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    there's heaps of articles online. One thing i will say is to eat like a boxer and not a bodybuilder
    I used to be into bodybuilding, so that's really the only type of fitness-related dieting I know. Would you differentiate just the amount of calories or the types of food you eat as well? I always assumed it was just eating less calories and slightly more carbs, so I'm just curious if I'm on the right track with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Frivolous View Post
      I used to be into bodybuilding, so that's really the only type of fitness-related dieting I know. Would you differentiate just the amount of calories or the types of food you eat as well? I always assumed it was just eating less calories and slightly more carbs, so I'm just curious if I'm on the right track with everything.
      Well for one, your macros are gonna look different, more emphasis on carbs as you noted.

Watch these videos, this guy is very knowledgeable and gives great advice.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for the videos. I'll watch them as soon as I get home.

Comment

great protien low fat, skin free poultry and seafood are your foods of option, then eat a lot of raw fresh vegetables, whole rice for a loaf of bread and become an all protecting training selection one day....

Comment

I prefer a ratio of 65% carbohydrate, 15% protein, and 20% fat.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
              Eggs make champions my friend...just eat eggs all day, every day.
              I actually laughed out loud.

Comment

Well,According to me that nutrition has own importance in our life so healthier
                foods are so good for the nutrition and get energy.Milk give us good nutrition and energy because milk is very best for our health.

Comment

Just be a part of the punching gym, who likes you if you're a unhealthy, that faster weight loss. eat fresh and box, you'll fall that fat very easily, and you'll be enhancing your punching at the same time.
                  Last edited by Abbott123; 08-17-2013, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Rice is actually bad for the goats, especially white rice. There is no nutritional value for them. I would stop feeding that.

Comment

If you average about an hour exercise a day, multiply your goal weight by 15. That should give you a rough estimate of the calories you should eat to get to your goal weight. Log the foods you eat as best you can and monitor actual progress. If you're not losing weight, reduce caloric intake by 250-500 calories a day. Keep protein intake relatively high (I personally used 1 g of protein per pound of goal weight and had good results) to reduce loss of muscle mass, which can cause your metabolism to slow down even further when eating at a caloric deficit. If you reach a weight loss plateau, reduce calories more. However, if your caloric intake is already pretty low (1800ish or lower), try upping your calories by 250-500 a day for about a week to 2 weeks and then reduce it again by 250-500 calories a day. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X