Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you criticize Mayweather if he used manny as a tuneup for a Sergio bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not going to fight Pacquiao or Martinez in my opinion. If he does fight Pacquiao it is not written in stone that he beats Pacquiao. Pacquiao was looking good before he got KOed. Pacquiao is still a fast, hard punching southpaw with the ability to throw 100 punches a round. Pacquiao is alot more dangerous than Ortiz or Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      and what if pacquiao gets better and beats him?
      Manny cant beat Floyd any weight any time , you gotta know that by now .

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        He is not going to fight Pacquiao or Martinez in my opinion. If he does fight Pacquiao it is not written in stone that he beats Pacquiao. Pacquiao was looking good before he got KOed. Pacquiao is still a fast, hard punching southpaw with the ability to throw 100 punches a round. Pacquiao is alot more dangerous than Ortiz or Cotto.
        It is written in stone , and I would put my house on it , Pac cannot beat Floyd .

Comment

It's also written in stone that Marquez stopped the Pacquiao train, not Mayweather. No matter what the Howeathers say, Floyd does not get any credit for beating Manny. Lol riding the coattails of Marquez

Comment

I don't understand how beating Manny @147 is gonna help Floyd beat Martinez @154-160.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I know manny just got KTFO, but I'd be completely fine with this as long as the Sergio bout happens after Floyd beats manny. A Lara or Trout match after the tuneup would be acceptable too.
              Tune Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                It is written in stone , and I would put my house on it , Pac cannot beat Floyd .
                Man a shot, slow cotto was landing slow left hands on Floyd, and Floyd outpunched Cotto! There is NO WAY a flat footed Floyd is going to outpunch Pac, nor see his punches coming! Styles make fights, and Floyd has been looking good because his recent opponents are slow enough for him to do his thing! Pac is fast as hell in that last fight, he's gonna bust Floyd up and Floyd may counter, but not hard enough to make Pac stop throwing! He will get outworked, based on that Cotto fight!

Comment

Business wise this fight never made sense then. Makes even less sense now, at least for Floyd.

Comment

lmao Mayweather is scared stiff of even a KO'd Pacquiao, there's no way he would sign that contract. He'd make up something to have Pac take blood tests between rounds to avoid the fight or demand a 90/10 split.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      lmao Mayweather is scared stiff of even a KO'd Pacquiao, there's no way he would sign that contract. He'd make up something to have Pac take blood tests between rounds to avoid the fight or demand a 90/10 split.
                      I still think Pacquiao has a good chance of winning.. its not like mayweathers invincible like everyone makes him out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X