No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Word is Manny is getting confronted in the ring after the fight by Floyd.

let me guess..."take the test" or "Pacquaio you're next"

Comment

HA! that would make for great tv. but i'm sure there's some concert on regular hbo that he'll be checking out instead.

Comment

Take notice Fanny Patchman Fans. Fanny the Patchman will Lose Against the Mexican Warrior. HOW You ask. Simple.. Ever seen the email of people who have said not even god will help him or this or that????? Example----John Lennon said Not even God was greater that the Beatles. Titanic builder...not even god can sink this ship... WELL, WELL. Guess who said what. yes you got it...one of patchmans team said " Not even God on Marquez side will he beat Patchman" sorry patchman fans such is life.........
        WARRRRRRRRRRR . Aztec warrior.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Manny is small as f***. It's crazy to see this guy killing fools at welterweight, and he is looking up at Juan Manuel Marquez.
          A-Side meth is a helluva drug

Comment

This is so much bullshlt. How the f u c k is jmm now bigger than PAC?? I'm suspicious of his steroid dealing coach. After PAC KO's the piss drinker his so called coach will be caught smuggling steroids

Comment

all am saying,did you see their knuckles?they both look pretty good...and with all the money pacquiaois making,he should have an stylist.....

Comment

I can't stand it when facial hair starts looking like pubes. Trim it, Manny.

Comment

Damn son, Pac looks smaller than Marquez and Marquez looks more natural WW.
                  Too bad Pac is going to blast Marquez away.
                  Pac in his later stage prime against a no longer prime Marquez.
                  Well Marquez deserves this paycheck, I hope it's entertaining at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    I can't stand it when facial hair starts looking like pubes. Trim it, Manny.
                    That's nice to know you think about facial pubes.

Comment

Now that would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X