Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Which upcoming fight will be biggest upset if underdog wins????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Which upcoming fight will be biggest upset if underdog wins????

I think Shane Mosley just cuz Floyd for the last 10 years has been a huge spectacle in boxing..Ever since that win vs. Corrales. If old Mosley could beat him it'd be the biggest upset since Rahman-Lewis.
    Allan Green beating Ward
    8.00%
    David Haye beating Klitschko
    36.00%
    Shane Mosley beating Mayweather
    40.00%
    Jean Pascal beating Chad Dawson
    4.00%
    Kermit Cintron beating Paul Williams
    12.00%

The poll is expired.

Agreed, that being said Mosley seems to have the skill set and the tools that are needed to beat Floyd, so it wouldn't be the biggest upset in terms of shock value. Nor would Haye landing a huge punch on Wlad, although both would be upsets somewhat. The upset for Floyd would be getting floored in the first round or Haye making Wlad quit after boxing his ears off and hunting him down for 11 rounds.

Cintron KO'ing Williams early would be a huge upset being that Paul and his fans are looking for the next fight now, that and it's a meaningless fight for Williams anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
      I think Shane Mosley just cuz Floyd for the last 10 years has been a huge spectacle in boxing..Ever since that win vs. Corrales. If old Mosley could beat him it'd be the biggest upset since Rahman-Lewis.
      To be honest, the fight i see as the least possible to happen is Cintron beating Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        To be honest, the fight i see as the least possible to happen is Cintron beating Williams.
        Well lets look at it this way.....Which upset would explode this boards more? I feel like a Mosley victory would instead of a Cintron victory......

Comment

I would say Mosley beating Mayweather. Even though Shane is great, Floyd is a once in a lifetime talent. Klitchcko has already been beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
            Originally posted by j.one View Post
            Agreed, that being said Mosley seems to have the skill set and the tools that are needed to beat Floyd, so it wouldn't be the biggest upset in terms of shock value. Nor would Haye landing a huge punch on Wlad, although both would be upsets somewhat. The upset for Floyd would be getting floored in the first round or Haye making Wlad quit after boxing his ears off and hunting him down for 11 rounds.

Cintron KO'ing Williams early would be a huge upset being that Paul and his fans are looking for the next fight now, that and it's a meaningless fight for Williams anyway.
            Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post

Haye beating Klitckos

Comment

David Haye is a rubbish fighter who avoids all threats at heavyweight. So my vote goes for him. I can actually see Mosley pulling off a huge upset against Floyd, but my money would be by Floyd decision win. Also, when Haye decides to grow a set of balls when Wlad is like 50 yrs old. Then we might get to see that fight aswell.

Comment

Haye beating Klitschko because it really shakes things up as who is th best at that weight and finally sets up a fight where all the belts are on the line vs Vitali, heavyweight is such a prestigious weight but there hasnt been a true undestputed champion since Lewis, so its the biggest deal, the least likely to happen is either Green or Cintron IMO

Comment

Working...
                X