Collapse
No announcement yet.

new mayweather duck lines>>>>> lmao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he's created enough public doubt about Manny to where he can walk away without seeming like he ducked him. He has a justified reason not to fight him anymore so I think he's ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      "Money dont make me"....lol yet his name is money mayweather lol
      i also did find that annoyingly stupid and funny

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        I think he's created enough public doubt about Manny to where he can walk away without seeming like he ducked him. He has a justified reason not to fight him anymore so I think he's ok with that.
        an d i dont think he would be fightin manny in a million years...

key word: scared

Comment

Damn, cant wait for Mosley vs Pacquiao!!

Comment

PEDs or not, Floyd doesn't trust himself to beat Pacquiao! He's just totally scared of Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
              Damn, cant wait for Mosley vs Pacquiao!!
              it would be the fight of the century...

no runnin, no circling, just the old fight to the finish boxing

Comment

Originally posted by namme View Post
                PEDs or not, Floyd doesn't trust himself to beat Pacquiao! He's just totally scared of Pacquiao!
                where you from bro?

Comment

Originally posted by namme View Post
                  Isny it funny his "random" testing comes to play when coming to fight Pacquiao?

Why not JMM he put on lots of weight...and drank piss!!! Isnt piss a form of PED LOL! Mayweather is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by The MODERATOR View Post
                    here are the soon to be famous from the recent interview:

“With or without Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather is okay.”

“I’m not money-hungry”

“Not at all. Not at all. Not at all,” when he was asked whether he was disappointed that the fight didnt push through against manny.
                    There you go. It's clear that he's not desperate for a Pac vs May fight. The Pac team is dreaming if they think Floyd Jr would drop his ped testing ****. That's why this fight will never happen unless Pac agrees to the ped testing ****. The fight not happening doesn't seem to bother Floyd Jr at all. Even then it's no guarantee...

I'd be curious to know what his reactions would be if Manny suddenly announces he is agreeing to all the tests demanded by the Pretty Boy. I'd guess he'd start stuttering for every interview.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                      There you go. It's clear that he's not desperate for a Pac vs May fight. The Pac team is dreaming if they think Floyd Jr would drop his ped testing ****. That's why this fight will never happen unless Pac agrees to the ped testing ****. The fight not happening doesn't seem to bother Floyd Jr at all. Even then it's no guarantee...

I'd be curious to know what his reactions would be if Manny suddenly announces he is agreeing to all the tests demanded by the Pretty Boy. I'd guess he'd start stuttering for every interview.
                      mayweather needs pac more than pac needs duck

Comment

Working...
                      X