Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Wladimir Klitschko vs Eddie Chambers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably a late round stoppage by Klitschko with some signs of competitiveness in between. I just think the size difference is going to be too much and it will be tough for him to get past his jab to do work on the inside. Some might point to the Dimitrenko fight and while it does give some perspective, he doesn't use his size as well as Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by mt102879 View Post
      Probably a late round stoppage by Klitschko with some signs of competitiveness in between. I just think the size difference is going to be too much and it will be tough for him to get past his jab to do work on the inside. Some might point to the Dimitrenko fight and while it does give some perspective, he doesn't use his size as well as Klitschko.
      Exactly. Chagaev also beat Valuev, didn't work too well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I wonder if there will be Olympic-style testing for this fight?
        I don't know for sure, but on ESB I read that the German testing is VERY strict. Random testing, including night-time-visits. This has been written in the TV contracts for a couple of years now.

Can't prove the statement, just repeating it.

Comment

Wlad by KO.

Round 5.

Comment

Klitschko by KO.

Comment

Chambers does not have the right style or mental attitude imo, an aggressive fighter with some dog in him will beat Wlad, not some nice boy who is a defensive fighter who lacks mental toughness, as he showed in the Povetkin fight.

Comment

bump..........

Comment

Working...
                X