No announcement yet.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a total DICK =0(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santo Domingo View Post
    I think it serves you right. Grown-ass men shouldn't be asking other grown-ass men for photos.

You saw KAJ. Great. Make a mental note, and move on. Have you never been to a basketball game before?

LOL...pretty funny stuff...yeah I've been to plenty ball games... but when you get to see one of these kats up close it's a whole different thing...I'd do the same if I saw Mike Tyson or Jerry Rice or anyone else who I admired for their work...dont' have nothing to do with being grown ass men...

I mean come on you know if you saw some one YOU admired ....say Fabio or any other male model you would drop your panties and ask for a pic...don't lie...

Comment

I met Abdul-Jabbar once. He was an *******, and I didn't ask him for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I met Abdul-Jabbar once. He was an *******, and I didn't ask him for anything.
        Yeah well I think if I would have known he was a *** before hand I wouldn't have asked him for **** either...

Comment

That's why Kareem will never be a NBA head coach, he was a dick to alot of people and players. A lot of players who he played against are now general managers. They remember him as a dick and will never hire him for the way he treats people.
          Last edited by pinoyescrima; 08-13-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            LOL...pretty funny stuff...yeah I've been to plenty ball games... but when you get to see one of these kats up close it's a whole different thing...I'd do the same if I saw Mike Tyson or Jerry Rice or anyone else who I admired for their work...dont' have nothing to do with being grown ass men...

I mean come on you know if you saw some one YOU admired ....say Fabio or any other male model you would drop your panties and ask for a pic...don't lie...
            I have a standard line that I use with these cats: "Hi, I appreciate your work". Then, based on the response, you know where the conversation is going. Don't go "all in" right off the bat.

First time I met Mike Tyson, he walked over to the car and chatted us up for ten minutes. I said "Hey, Champ" to Evander Holyfield, and he gave me the side-eye. It ended there.

I've been fortunate (and sometimes UNfortunate) to have had a lot of exposure to athletes, actors, and other celebrities through my work.

The only person that might REMOTELY get me to break character is Willie Mays.

Always ask yourself :WWSD (What Would Sinatra Do?)

BTW, I'll take your insult as a sign of defensiveness. No worries.

Comment

He just want to be left alone.

Comment

Kareem fucked my sister and refused to wear a rain coat. Then, he wouldn't even help pay for the abortion.

What a fucking joke...

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k10 View Post
                  you expect all celebs to greet all their fans with smiles, pics, autographs and hugs? As if they are robots? The are human like us, it may be hard to believe but they are. They even have the same emotions! They can't give every fan the time of their life in that 30 seconds with them and then if they don't consider them a dick. Jabbar has been a celeb for over 30 years. You think he wants to act all fake all the time? Dude is not a lilttle celeb neither.

I'm sure there are a lot of ppl out there that would say he's one of the nicest guys to come across with autographs. They can't be robotic at all times. They are human.
                  you know kareem wasn't even liked by his team right?he's a great player but a ****ty human

Comment

thats fuk up. hes prolly in a bad mood

Comment

Working...
                    X