Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: What was not tested this saturday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto: What was not tested this saturday...

... was that jennings did not throw one upper-cut. the uppercut is what marg used to ruin cotto. not to say that it would have changed the outcome of the fight, but we did not see if cotto has closed up that gap in his defense. that is all.

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    ... was that jennings did not throw one upper-cut. the uppercut is what marg used to ruin cotto. not to say that it would have changed the outcome of the fight, but we did not see if cotto has closed up that gap in his defense. that is all.
    Great ****ing news. Nobody knew that. Damn, bets thread in NSB.

That was a confidence building type of fight. Nobody expected anything from jenneings. Only idiots like you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

I actually noticed him holding his arms closer together from time to time. It seems he's worked on that. He just didn't really need to.

Comment

Which makes Clottey/Cotto even more interesting.

Comment

This is what I was saying about Williams the second time around with Quintana. Williams fans were declairing the return of the Messiah even though Williams didn't get the opportunity to show that he learned how to handle an effective boxer. he wouldn't be able to do that to Sergio Martinez or any other slickster.

Comment

Jennings didn't test ****. We need to see Cotto in a serious fight.

Comment

Of course not...Is he supposed to fight every name in boxing back to back...I mean he just fought Margarito, Mosely, Judah in his last 5 fights..(its not like he is doing a Julio Cesar Chavez Jr or Guzman)

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Great ****ing news. Nobody knew that. Damn, bets thread in NSB.

That was a confidence building type of fight. Nobody expected anything from jenneings. Only idiots like you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
                all i'm saying is that we didnt get to see if cotto was still open for the uppercut. that doesnt make cotto a ***** fighter, it just means there might still be a gap in his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  I actually noticed him holding his arms closer together from time to time. It seems he's worked on that. He just didn't really need to.
                  I agree, hopefully evangelista works on that even though he didnt need it for this fight

Comment

I think the reason Cotto was prone to an upper cut from Margo was because Margo went to the body early. All the uppers he landed were in the later part of the fight if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                    X