No announcement yet.

If Kovalev beats Ward, Stevenson, Beterbiev, etc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Kovalev beats Ward, Stevenson, Beterbiev, etc

Where would you rate him P4P of all time? There is no doubt he'd be one of the greatest light heavyweights that ever walked if he did. And remember my words, Kovalev will beat the whole divisions ASS!

WAR KRUSHER

Originally posted by Slick Slayer View Post
    Where would you rate him P4P of all time? There is no doubt he'd be one of the greatest light heavyweights that ever walked if he did. And remember my words, Kovalev will beat the whole divisions ASS!

WAR KRUSHER
    He'd have to be linked with some of the ATGs in that weight class, no doubt. He would be top 5 if that happened...

Comment

His name would be in the hat, he'd be up there.

But I don't think he'll beat Ward, and if he did I bet Stevenson would still duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        His name would be in the hat, he'd be up there.

But I don't think he'll beat Ward, and if he did I bet Stevenson would still duck him.
        Mark my words, Kovalev will UD Ward. Bet on him!! Ward ate jabs all night from Barrera and brand... Those bums are not even remotely close comparable to the Krusher. Ward ain't what he used to be, nor does he have that strength and size advantage that he happily used verse the 168 pounders. Kovalev will give him the biggest taste of reality in his life. I won't be in the least bit surprised if he KO's him too!

Comment

If Beterbiev gets a few decent wins first it would make a win over him by Kovalev more meaningful.

A lot of boxers are far too inactive these days.

Light heavyweight is LOADED with talent, but not enough interesting matchups are being made.

Ward just fought a journeyman from 168, Shabranskyy is fighting a journeymen this weekend. Gvozdyk has a bad promoter, so there's not much hope for him to get into meaningful fights in the coming months.

Beterbiev is inactive, while Stevenson and Alvarez are fighting journeymen instead of each other. All three have the same promoter.

I hope some matchups can be made between some of the current fringe contenders like Gonzalez, Chilemba, Barrera and Pascal. A matchup like Pascal vs. Barrera would be nice for the Stevens-Lemieux HBO event, and Gonzalez-Chilemba would be interesting for the undercard of the Kovalev-Ward PPV.

Comment

He'd be up there but he can't beat Beterbiev, Ward, Egor, Bivol or Gvozdyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              If Beterbiev gets a few decent wins first it would make a win over him by Kovalev more meaningful.

A lot of boxers are far too inactive these days.

Light heavyweight is LOADED with talent, but not enough interesting matchups are being made.

Ward just fought a journeyman from 168, Shabranskyy is fighting a journeymen this weekend. Gvozdyk has a bad promoter, so there's not much hope for him to get into meaningful fights in the coming months.

Beterbiev is inactive, while Stevenson and Alvarez are fighting journeymen instead of each other. All three have the same promoter.

I hope some matchups can be made between some of the current fringe contenders like Gonzalez, Chilemba, Barrera and Pascal. A matchup like Pascal vs. Barrera would be nice for the Stevens-Lemieux HBO event, and Gonzalez-Chilemba would be interesting for the undercard of the Kovalev-Ward PPV.
              Honestly bro, the real kryptonite to Kovalev is Beterbiev. If Kovalev ain't careful, he will get KO'd. He has to box him well or KO him before Beterbiev does!

Ward is good but his style isn't a nightmare like fury was to Klitschko. Ward would absolutely school Beterbiev on the other hand.

I have no doubt even if Kovalev beats, Gvozdyk, Beterbiev, Bivol, Alvarez, and Shabranskyy he'll be the first one to do it! Those guys will stack their resumes later and make Sergey look even better!

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                He'd be up there but he can't beat Beterbiev, Ward, Egor, Bivol or Gvozdyk.
                Yeah he needs a little more pigment in his skin I agree. F@ggot troll, you know Kovalev is the best fighter in the world and it makes you feel insecure LOL. And I bet you won't respond too dumbass troll

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Slayer View Post

WAR KRUSHER
                  Best LHW ever. Hell no. But if he beats Ward and clears out the division he could a be TOP 10 ATG.

I would take Ezzard Charles and Archie Moore over Kovalev in heart beat. Michel Spinks and Bob Foster were excellent. As were Billy Conn, Gene Tunney, Sam Langford and Jimmy Bivens.

Sh!7 light heavy is a really loaded division.

Comment

Originally posted by bklynboy View Post
                    Best LHW ever. Hell no. But if he beats Ward and clears out the division he could a be TOP 10 ATG.

I would take Ezzard Charles and Archie Moore over Kovalev in heart beat. Michel Spinks and Bob Foster were excellent. As were Billy Conn, Gene Tunney, Sam Langford and Jimmy Bivens.

Sh!7 light heavy is a really loaded division.
                    cheers!

Comment

Working...
                    X