No announcement yet.

Rick Perry 2012!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Rick Perry 2012!

At a fundraising event, Bank of America Executive James Mahoney telling Perry they'll help him out, OOPS!

Rick Perry needs to do an air fist pump and go BYAAAAAH!!!

Comment

Another Bush-clone so he can takeover Obama's dismal economy and turn it into World War 3. Yea, not on my life time another Republican clone is going to be in office.

Comment

I prefer Rick Parry

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          Another Bush-clone so he can takeover Obama's dismal economy and turn it into World War 3. Yea, not on my life time another Republican clone is going to be in office.
          You've just convinced me to vote for Rick. Go Perry!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'll take him over another community activist anyday.
                I would rather have Ron Paul but Perry is still better than Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheshaw View Post
                  I'll take him over another community activist anyday.
                  I would rather have Ron Paul but Perry is still better than Obama.
                  Ron Paul is not going to get the party's nomination. Too many established Republicans do not like the man take it from this person who campaigned for the person in 2006-08. FOX news turned the whole campaign into what is the new Tea Party block of crazy people.

I remember Ron Paul's campaign being young and of all colors Asians, whites, blacks, and Hispanics. BUT, when we lost the primary election and McCain won everyone were disenchanted. To see the Tea Party now hurts man.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post

what are you talking about? we're in the presence of Bush's third term right now!

Comment

Working...
                    X