Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The gayest and biggest cowards live in South Beach FL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand, that short guy, had sex with her, and he punched her in the face?

Das whas Pimps do, from every corner of United States, they choke, beat, and sexually torment these dumb whores, sum just ask for it....but I'am Captain Save a Hoe from too much abuse LOL

Comment

wow.........

Comment

that made me laugh so hard, especially when they put the mixtape on her while she is layin on the floor

Comment

Bunch of monkeys. How hard was it to just ignored whatever she was doing and walked away?

Comment

She was asking for it, as bad as this sounds, when their all drunk and leaving the club, mind your business. I don't know why women always punch and start fights with guys under the influence and they think they won't fight back.

It's a sickening video how everyone else was laughing and everything but I can't say I didn't see it coming. Don't punch or mess with someone if you don't want to get hit.

Comment

i bet she doesnt do that dumb shit again

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                It's not South Beach or Miami, it's this generation. I know I have said this in the past and sound like an old man but this generation is trash.

It's ok to beat on people when they are unconscious. It's ok to hit on women, it's ok to jump on people 10 to 1. It's ok to hit on old people, women are no longer respected, the list goes on and on.
                Haha yes, you are an old man. You see a couple videos on the internet and generalize the entire generation.

Women were so respected last generation - Chuck Norris, Robert Deniro and Sean Connery, as the hero's of the films were punching out women.

Obviously, back in your day they had the utmost respect for women.

Your a fool if you think this generation, or any for that matter somehow becomes whatever it is by themselves. Previous generations are always influencing the next.

I've seen you criticize this generation for the music that comes out today. NEWS FLASH - the people who are actually picking which music the public hears (The Major Labels) are not run by this generation, but yours. So you can put the blame squarely on your generations shoulders.

Comment

If they did, you would get murdered for something like that. Never was it acceptable to hit a woman......ever.
                  Women are out of control and try to get away with bloody murder. Hitting a woman is not a thing that should be done but now a days if it gets out of hand I have no problem with someone punching one.

Comment

Everything you named has nothing to do with the point. I never said there weren't crimes back in the day, I said these types of cowardly acts didn't go unpunished.

It seems the difference now is that it's ok to hit on women, to stomp somebody in the head when they are knocked out or to jump on people 10 to 1.

I'm not saying it didn't happen but as you can see in some of the responses by some cowards already, it seems ok to hit a girl like this.

Back in the day, people didn't think this was ok, that's the difference.
                    Back in the day women didn't act like complete trash and try to enforce their will on other people just because they are women. Being a woman does not give you the right to **** on everyone. I agree with the other stuff you are saying that people are thugs and disgusting but not with the women part. Women are the new man and if they want to act like a man then they can step up and get hit like one.

Comment

She deserved it.

Comment

Working...
                      X