Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Angel Garcia racist ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The majority of ricans carry 70% or more white European dna, which is funny when some of the whitest ricans act like there not white and act like rican is a race. Call someone a white boy like Angel saying in the press conference hes not gonna lose to two white boy trainers and a hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      you did use that language except you used -er..and you were only banned for a week at the most..i dont think the mods really give a ****..
      Good that you set these guys straight on Puerto Ricans being Black. You're correct:

http://voices.nationalgeographic.com...rican-history/

That krazyn8tive guy is just trying to start beef between PRicans and African-Americans.

For the record, I do think Garcia's a racist, but it's because he's as ignorant as krazyn8tive.

The dude doesn't know his own history.

If he's dissing on Khan like people say he is, he for sure doesn't. PRicans are middle-eastern, too, due to the Spanish. Spain was taken over by Arabs for 400+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        The majority of ricans carry 70% or more white European dna, which is funny when some of the whitest ricans act like there not white and act like rican is a race. Call someone a white boy like Angel saying in the press conference hes not gonna lose to two white boy trainers and a hippie.

That's not true;

"The average Puerto Rican individual carries 12% Native American, 65% West Eurasian (Mediterranean, Northern European and/or Middle Eastern) and 20% Sub-Saharan African DNA."

Considering that West Eurasian is broken down into so many sections, the actual "White" portion of it is likely around a similar size to the rest of their DNA backgrounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          Everyone is mixed, even African-Americans.

Just because ignorant people want to pretend like it didn't happen doesn't mean they can erase genetics.

There is no such thing as "partially" Black. You can have a genetic make-up that tilts to one side or another, but the human body is a combination of everything.

Are Puerto Ricans supposed to only have Black toes? Black hands? The rest is supposed to be "White" because they're not "pure" enough for you?

Please.

You're probably the same type of person who thinks being Jewish is a race.

Its a load of hog-wash regardless, like me getting a fade cut or braiding my hair, going for lots of sun beds and calling myself black bit like this guy

This is just another case of identity crisis, you are whatever colour your god damn skin is so stop talking a load of utter nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
            You're probably the same type of person who thinks being Jewish is a race.

Its a load of hog-wash regardless, like me getting a fade cut or braiding my hair, going for lots of sun beds and calling myself black bit like this guy

This is just another case of identity crisis, you are whatever colour your god damn skin is so stop talking a load of utter nonsense.
            Yeah, you guys wish you could erase our people's history, but you can't.

It's a lot easier to think of yourself as "White" and forget about your real history, ain't it?

You can do it to yourself, but you're not doing it to me.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Yeah, you guys wish you could erase our people's history, but you can't.

It's a lot easier to think of yourself as "White" and forget about your real history, ain't it?

You can do it to yourself, but you're not doing it to me.

Sorry.
              I was born and bred in Scotland but I have strong Finnish and Irish roots do you hear me bragging about my Irish and Nordic roots?

I'm Scottish because I was born and bred here, it's just like you're likely a light brown/pale complexion which for your information is not black.

Comment

I consider him a dumb fck of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                  I was born and bred in Scotland but I have strong Finnish and Irish roots do you hear me bragging about my Irish and Nordic roots?

I'm Scottish because I was born and bred here, it's just like you're likely a light brown/pale complexion which for your information is not black.
                  You're wrong; science has proved the opposite.

I am Black,

And you know what else science tells me?

You're Black, too.

Brag about those roots, why don't cha?

Comment

He is more like a raging drug addict that thinks that he knows it all

Comment

No.

His behavior has obviously been affected by his environment! i presume he spends allot of time around black people, and multi-cultural communities! who have influenced him deeply, which is evident through his mannerisms and demeanor (So sometimes he speaks a certain way, because he has been influenced by the stronger presence!).

UPDATE!

I have just became aware at what this thread is alluded to haha! i.e Angel Garcia's comments towards Keith Thurman! Taking this into consideration, i think Angel Garcia is just insecure and paranoid! he seems abit of slave to authority aswell.........
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-18-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X