Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Spadafora Accused of Stabbing Brother, Assaulting Mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
    Waits patiently for barrage of 'thug' name calling and 'culture of dysfunction' talk from boxing media and indignant fans.
    Right? lol So far Ive seen nothing but excuses for his behavior.

Comment

Paul

All this trouble are sing of mental illnesss as Bipolar

Comment

pos never amounted to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          He tried to kill his own unborn child by shooting his girlfriend in the belly. I take a Heinlein approach to that. He's either too morally depraved to rehabilitate, in which case death penalty makes sense. Or he can be rehabilitated in which case he realizes what he's done and becomes suicidal. So there is no actual potential for rehabilitation. They should have just taken him out back and put him down years ago.

The country you live in has "Hate Speech" laws and you can be sent to prison for casually making observations about the world you live in. I wouldn't really talk until you enter the 21st century.
          Ok Doctor Mengele. When you've left the 30's, come back to me and leave your brown shirt at home.

On your journey, research hate speech in this country. There's nothing casual about it at all.

Our Government make many laws I vehemently disagree with [see snoopers charter] but the twisted version of "law enforcement" in your country is sadistic at best.

Comment

why is this human turd rotted puke Spadafora even alive?

Most of Americans are decent folks trying to eke out a hard clean life anyway possible within the law raising their families to be good people. Then there are pukes like this excrement dog dung Paul garbage maggot Spadafora who just wants to kill and maim whoever the puke can. Put this scum away forever and vaporize the SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by skipwade74 View Post
              Most of Americans are decent folks trying to eke out a hard clean life anyway possible within the law raising their families to be good people. Then there are pukes like this excrement dog dung Paul garbage maggot Spadafora who just wants to kill and maim whoever the puke can. Put this scum away forever and vaporize the SOB.
              Wow!

He actually said something bad about a white person

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                Ok Doctor Mengele. When you've left the 30's, come back to me and leave your brown shirt at home.

On your journey, research hate speech in this country. There's nothing casual about it at all.

Our Government make many laws I vehemently disagree with [see snoopers charter] but the twisted version of "law enforcement" in your country is sadistic at best.
                /// is a lebanese white supremacist.

Calling him Mengele is a compliment to that ass kisser.

Comment

Originally posted by JD88 View Post
                  All this trouble are sing of mental illnesss as Bipolar
                  No..he's just a scumbag thug.

Don't play the crazy card.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Wow!

He actually said something bad about a white person
                    fair is fair. Spadafora is garbage and should be eliminated in the incinerator.

Comment

Throwback fighter to the days when Pittsburgh had a reputation, Conn, Burley, etc. Kid has real talent. Its a damn shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X