No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Lomachenko is the best in the sport imo. I don't think Ward's skill level at 135 would come close, and golovkin gets absolutely embarrassed by lomachenko
    Loma hasn't the wins Dre has, dude holds wins over Dawson, Froch, Kessler and Krusher. When Loma has four wins of note I'll consider him a potential top dog.

I see your point but Ward is a multi weight champion who may very well hold wins over Stevenson and GGG before he is done if he gets the fights he wants.

Comment

• This is a great fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Its like I have this shadow fallowing me all the time. I know ur huge man boobs are getting hard for Canelo vs another Bum on PPV.
        Unlike you I don't SUPPORT mismatches. I didn't watch Smith vs. CanYellow or Wade vs. GGG which you creamed yourself on. In case you FORGOT here's the LIST of tomato CANS GGG has crushed...

http://boxrec.com/boxer/356831

Comment

• I like this fight is the best 160lbs has to offer, this could be redemption for Jacobs but i see GGG being to much

Jacobs has knockout punch n GGG gets hit

65-35 for GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
            That cancer survivor is willing to do something Canelo isn't.
            What? GGG's team has the offer sheet for 10 Million, Canelo cant make trips sign. The ball has been in G's court for months and HE hasnt signed to fight.

Comment

• Good fight

Any word on VADA? I know Jacobs isn't enrolled in WBC's program, but I assume Golovkin's people put it into contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Unlike you I don't SUPPORT mismatches. I didn't watch Smith vs. CanYellow or Wade vs. GGG which you creamed yourself on. In case you FORGOT here's the LIST of tomato CANS GGG has crushed...

http://boxrec.com/boxer/356831
                Dont worry when he fights CANelo it will be another one on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  What? GGG's team has the offer sheet for 10 Million, Canelo cant make trips sign. The ball has been in G's court for months and HE hasnt signed to fight.
                  Ur stupid, u really think GGG is afraid of CANelo while he just signed to fight the #2 Middleweight in the world Daniel Jacobs. Canelo doesnt even have the balls to fight a top JMW anymore. Khan then Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                    Good fight

Any word on VADA? I know Jacobs isn't enrolled in WBC's program, but I assume Golovkin's people put it into contract.
                    If the WBC belt is on the line, then they're obligated.

Comment

• Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                      You forgot the Mayweathers, Laras, Trouts, Cottos and the Chavez.

Don't worry GGG is gonna KO Jacobs easy and he will face his tougher test against the ginger.
                      mayweather, Lara and trout fights were yrs ago and when Canelo was still trying G to build his name. He stopped taking on dangerous challenges after Lara. You can count cotto who was at a 10 yr age disadvantage and 20 pound weight disadvantage but I sure won't count Kirkland, khan, beefy, or this proposed fight with Chavez as real threats.

Comment

Working...
                      X