Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If GGG Beats Ward, Then I'll Be Impressed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be impressed when E. Spence beats Triple G too...

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Face it, you and the other 96,999 Good B1tches either fail to realize, or refuse to acknowledge is that Ward's availability and Triple B1tch's unwillingness to fight him are two totally separate issues. The reality is, when folks started talking Ward-GGG, Ward's availability was far from the first of many excuses given by Team Triple B1tch as to why the fight couldn't happen. First, it didn't make financial sense. Then, Ward wasn't a bug enough draw. Then, Mr. 97k was too big a star. Then, unification was his priority. Then, he would only fight him at 164. The fact that legally, Ward couldn't even fight. Yet Team Triple B1tch still felt the need to offer up ridiculous excuses shows how terrified they were about the match-up. Because all they had to do to win the PR war when Ward mentioned GGG was say "let's go." And when Ward couldn't, they come out looking good. But they didn't. Which is why they look like a complete joke to everyone, except the 97K Good B1tches.

As for Floyd-Canelo. Floyd used his advantages as the A-side. He paid hid dues. He conceded things to guys like DLH when he was the B-side. Kudos to Canelo for being willing to follow protocol, and accept his B-side status in that fight. Unfortunately, Mr 97K thinx he's above protocol and thinx he's gonna call shots against a bigger star in Canelo. Which is why we won't get Canelo-Triple B1tch.

LMFAO

Great post !

There is obviously no reason whatsoever why that fight cannot happen.

Canelo will be the 3rd world-class opponent that Golovkin COULD have fought, but CHOSE not to.

There is no avoided killer here, GGG has the EXACT resume he wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Lil G can't beat Ward....people who support Lil G know it as well....that's why they sound like defense lawyers instead of fans....I think it's time to move on from this match up....If the Lil G fans didn't drink the fool-aid HBO, Tom and Abel been serving their thirsty asses it wouldn't be a Ward issue.....keep saying Ward is boring and is not a draw, that doesn't change the FACT that Ward would baptize him and wash him thoroughly....so let Lil G chase whoever is going to give him a bag of money....Ward don't NEED him...he need Ward in order to get RESPECT from fans who don't drink fool-aid and give RESPECT to fighters so easily....a lot of cats are thirsty for a hero, cool I can dig it...but Lil G is not the dude you guys should be giving ya'll hearts to....dude ain't worth the love....154 for Floyd...168 for Froch and Chavez but 164 for Ward and b*tching about 155 for Nelo.....smh....but the Lil G fans will try to drag you through bs loopholes to justify that ****ery!!...smh

I will go further..... the 97,000 good-b1tches know it as well.

I have never seen a fanbase campaign so fiercely to avoid a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          I also want to see golovkin take on better opponents but it's funny to see the ironic stance from these ggg critics...they want him to move up and fight ward right away but they're ok with ward taking on 3 tuneups moving up before fighting kovalev

What, you mean EXACTLY like Golovkin is doing to Canelo ?

Right ?

RIGHT ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            What, you mean EXACTLY like Golovkin is doing to Canelo ?

Right ?

RIGHT ?

Golovkin fans are ho's

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Not much, thus why he can fight Ward. "Roidweather" can't fight everyone that called him out doe..
              True but my point with Floyd is th the said they called him out hence the reason he fought them failing to acknowledge that the guys I listed called him out too. But I won't get too into that

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Golovkin fans are ho's
                You seem to be the only oh here bro. I'm a fan of gggg but I'm tired of his teams crap but Canelo wanting to fight and defen his MW belt at a CW when he is already a MW himself is ho sh it but of course you seem to like it

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  Face it, you and the other 96,999 Good B1tches either fail to realize, or refuse to acknowledge is that Ward's availability and Triple B1tch's unwillingness to fight him are two totally separate issues. The reality is, when folks started talking Ward-GGG, Ward's availability was far from the first of many excuses given by Team Triple B1tch as to why the fight couldn't happen. First, it didn't make financial sense. Then, Ward wasn't a bug enough draw. Then, Mr. 97k was too big a star. Then, unification was his priority. Then, he would only fight him at 164. The fact that legally, Ward couldn't even fight. Yet Team Triple B1tch still felt the need to offer up ridiculous excuses shows how terrified they were about the match-up. Because all they had to do to win the PR war when Ward mentioned GGG was say "let's go." And when Ward couldn't, they come out looking good. But they didn't. Which is why they look like a complete joke to everyone, except the 97K Good B1tches.

As for Floyd-Canelo. Floyd used his advantages as the A-side. He paid hid dues. He conceded things to guys like DLH when he was the B-side. Kudos to Canelo for being willing to follow protocol, and accept his B-side status in that fight. Unfortunately, Mr 97K thinx he's above protocol and thinx he's gonna call shots against a bigger star in Canelo. Which is why we won't get Canelo-Triple B1tch.
                  LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• I'll be impressed if.....;

Ward vs GGG at 164lb
                    Floyd vs GGG at 157lb

Ward being the top man at 168 meets GGG the top man at 160 Half Way! 164
                    Floyd being the top guy at 154 meets GGG the top man at 160 Half Way 157.

This isn't scientific its just common sense where each man gives a little to make weights FARE!

All the bouts be 10 rounders with no BS belts involved.
                    This is to easy to understand and thats why it would never happen.
                    Why not lil' Floyd be "impressed" with GGG by beating him, why Ward.
                    We know that Floyd isn't a true superwelter but he had the belt, we know that GGG isn't a super middle but Ward is so why not?
                    Because Ward has been hiding at 168 for years, he is a lightheavy easily he has enough height and can certainly hold more weight, he can't make 168 without stress now!
                    Lil' Floyd ran catchweights for his belt and if he really is TBE he should take on the Middleweight Champ without any weight concerns like the real TBE did when Sugar Ray took on LaMotta. There were no catch weights it was the Welter King vs Middle King when the boxing world had challenges and men fought for their living and exsistences, not like these "super rip off spar sessions" billed as fights!

Dinner time ...oh yeah Canelo just won a Middleweight belt, wheres he at when it comes to GGG? A catchweight?...................sad stuff going on.

Ray
                    Last edited by Ray Corso; 12-05-2015, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• I know the GGG hate squad is a bit "challenged", so I really dont expect them to be able to comprehend complex critical thinking, but basic timelines should be easy enough to follow, even for Floyd and Ward fans.

Fact: When GGG was looking at 168 fights, Ward was injured, in court, or in witness protection. Even after siging with Roc in January David Iskowitz said Ward would "need a few tuneups".

Fact: It wasnt until AFTER ggg was named mando to cotto-canelo winner, and signed for the Lemieux fight, that Ward poked his head out and said "but but but next year doe"

Fact: GGGs dance card is already filled out for 2016, so Ward can go do what he does best, fight a few scrubs and give video interviews

Fact: No matter how many times the GGG hate squad posts lies about Wards availability, its still a lie. When GGG was interested in 168 fight, Ward said "owwwwwiiieeee my shoulder hurts doe". And they can "OMG LOL TRUE STORY DOE" each others posts, or have a circle jerk with aboutfknnonsense and philadope as dual pivot women, or maybe a ham/sausage fest with Cotto. Whatever floats their boat.

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, why would I expect any Floyd / Ward fans to even be able to read this? Stax isnt kidding when he posts the Wilder "didnt read" meme......

and talk all the smack you want, but you cant ignore the fact that "TBE DOE" needed a catchweight to face Canelo.

Let that sink in for a minute lol

Comment

Working...
                      X