Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac would crush Canelo. Too much hand speed from Pac against Canelo a fighter who gets tagged a lot. I love Canelo but not a good match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
      Pac would crush Canelo. Too much hand speed from Pac against Canelo a fighter who gets tagged a lot. I love Canelo but not a good match up.
      the pacquiao that showed up against bradley, marquez, and mosley does not "crush" canelo alvarez.

i'd pick prime pacquiao to beat alvarez, but i'd probably pick current alvarez to beat pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        Manny can not beat Canelo and would get beat up pretty bad if you ask me,Canelo would bring to much to the table for Manny at 154 and id bet my account on that,his combination punching is crisp and he lands with power
        Wait did Alvarez lose?

Think about it, Clottey was a loser, Margarito was a cheating/cowardly loser who was suspended, Mosley was a loser, JMM wasn't even a WW (lost the last time he did fight at WW) and Bradley wasn't even a WW. Now its Pac JMM IV at WW... JMM had to "vacate" his JWW belt to fight Pac at WW who doesnt even have a belt, yet one is being made up... lol

Anyway if Alvarez was coming off a brutal loss and was past his prime, this would be a topic to discuss. In the meantime, Pac won't even fight a top 3 WW, let alone any WW title holder (without a CW)...and how many years ago was it when pac last fought a Champion at WW? JMW?

Comment

• pacquiao is not matthew hatton.

id take pac on points.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
            really, i think they are doing just fine the way they are managing this kid. i see improvements in almost every fight. hes young and also lerning by the age of 25 he"ll most likely have an amazing career...............
            He's improving but they are bringing him up way too slowly.

He's damn near wasted his career up to this point where he could have done a lot more.

Comment

• Pacquiao of 3 years ago would destroy Canelo...but today's Pacman wins by a close UD...

Comment

Manny can not beat Canelo and would get beat up pretty bad if you ask me,Canelo would bring to much to the table for Manny at 154 and id bet my account on that,his combination punching is crisp and he lands with power
                We have a rocket scientist right here. Do you see the size difference? And Canelo isn't really Margarito either. Defense is bad but he doesn't stop punches with his face.... Half of the time anyway.

Comment

Canelo wont beat Pac as Pacs next opponent is JMM if you didnt know. Canelo might beat Floyd though, as he could be Floyds next opponent if you ask Floyd nicely.

Talk about obsessed with Pac and looking for the next white or black hope to beat Pac.

Comment

• no. Canelo's defense is too shaky unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      the pacquiao that showed up against bradley, marquez, and mosley does not "crush" canelo alvarez.

i'd pick prime pacquiao to beat alvarez, but i'd probably pick current alvarez to beat pacquiao.
                      lol, the pacquiao that showed up, the way he was, was a product of his opposition, fighters that moved with excellent footwork, those were experienced, high iq fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X