Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado He Good Boy, But Will He Ever Be The Same...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosado He Good Boy, But Will He Ever Be The Same...

The fight against GGG was nothing but him taking a beating 7 solid rounds, at the highest weight he every fought at and against maybe the hardest hitter their. Will he be the same, we know fighters take most damge from facing someone who has power but just doesnt have the power to finsih you so you just take a beating and this is pretty much what happened here.

i never thought he was any good to begin with

Comment

Aside from the cut was he ever hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Aside from the cut was he ever hurt?
        he was hurt a few times, once when the uppercut landed and rosado tried to hug on but GGG punched out and rosado did a lap or two.

Comment

I think at least a little is taken out of someone that goes through a fight like that. I don't think he will be affected mentally too much from this loss. Its not like he got KO'd Manny style and has to second guess his chin now. I think this experience will make him a better fighter. How much it has taken from his punch resistance is different with each person.

Comment

when he goes back down to 154
            Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            I think at least a little is taken out of someone that goes through a fight like that. I don't think he will be affected mentally too much from this loss. Its not like he got KO'd Manny style and has to second guess his chin now. I think this experience will make him a better fighter. How much it has taken from his punch resistance is different with each person.
            True and his lateral movement was on point, if he can implement more boxing into his plan like he did that night against GGG he will be back on top when he goes back down to 154. Dude seems tough but reality may be different.

Comment

He took a good ass whupping. Golovkin probably knocked a year or two off his career, but Rosado is young enough and tough enough to bounce back. I'm guessing that he'll be back in the summer after his cuts have fully healed. He's bounced back from 5 losses, so I'll bet he's capable of bouncing back from this one.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-23-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                He took a good ass whupping. Golovkin probably knocked a year or two off his career, but Rosado is young enough and tough enough to bounce back.
                Mostly agreed. For me it's like three or four years.

Comment

Rosado

Rosado did back up GGG on one round cant remember which one but he did.
                  This fight will only make him a better fighter, he now has confidence by not getting ko'd by a heavy puncher like GGG who is one of the most harder punchers out there.

Rosado got beat but I give him tons of credit for standing there for as long as he did even after being a slashed mess. One tuff cookie if you ask me.

Comment

He was the same after Angulo knocked him out in two rounds. He has 6 losses now. The same for Rosado is not a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X