No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr. at 140 Lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Manny Pacquiao vs. Julio Cesar Chavez, Sr. at 140 Lbs

a 2009 version of pacquiao (31 years old) goes up against a prime chavez, sr. (29 years old) at 140 lbs.

i think the deciding factor would be the speed since both fighter have an abundance of power. i see the fight to be an explosive brawl from the opening bell with both men charging in head first and throwing eye catching power punches. chavez, sr. would initially take control of the center of the ring, while pacquiao uses his movement from side to side to try and push chavez, sr. back with punches in bunches. the fight would contain some of the best exchanges of any division in boxing history. chavez, sr. might land a few of those devastating body shots but pacquiao then explodes with a 5-8 punch combinations. i see a cut open up on both fighters and in the late rounds, pacquiao will start to land a lot more left hands as chavez,sr. continues to press forward. vintage pacquiao would continue throwing punches in bunches while chavez, sr. tries to keep up with the speed. pacquiao now takes charge and pushes chavez, sr. to the ropes with a barrage of punches and that's when the ref comes in to stops it. pacquiao wins by TKO.

your thoughts?

Pac already proved he's the Mexicutioner!! Pac takes this easy!!

Comment

Hed have to win the decision in the toughest fight of his entire life. I say chavez by late stoppage or decision.

Comment

Chavez would get Hattoned

His style is all wrong against Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Chavez would get Hattoned

His style is all wrong against Pac
          Do you even know who Chavez Sr is?

Comment

Pacquiao never wins fantasy match-ups

Comment

Chavez sr never wins fantasy match-ups

Comment

Chavez sr never wins fantasy match-ups

Comment

Pacquiao by late stoppage. Similar to Meldrick fight except Pac would be hurting Sr a lot more and has an iron chin so Sr would not come close to stopping Pac.

Comment

Working...
                  X