Zimmerman's bail is revoked.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zimmerman's bail is revoked.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...rtin-case?lite

Wow, this guy is digging a much deeper hole for himself.

So I don't know who started the race thing, but it's dumb.

Zimmerman is as White as Treyvon Martin was.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Only in America.

Comment

This lowlife needs to get locked up for a long time.

He tried to hide the paypal account with hundreds of thousands of dollars? Was that his Idea of a paycheck after taking someone's life a block away from his own home?

Comment

I love america railroading an innocent man at the outcry of a bunch of idiots,he will probably do 2 years in jail before he is rightly let go.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I love america railroading an innocent man at the outcry of a bunch of idiots,he will probably do 2 years in jail before he is rightly let go.
            Stealing 150k charity money while treyvon's entire family is mourning is not innocence. But then again you lost all sense of that a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              So I don't know who started the race thing, but it's dumb.

Zimmerman is as White as Treyvon Martin was.
              But if they let it out he is hispanic then they couldnt sht all over white people,you know thats whats going on today destroy the whites and mke everyone gay.

Comment

150,000 bail= you pay 15,000

What was zimmerman planning on doing with the 100k he didnt tell anybody people donated for his charity?

Comment

But if they let it out he is hispanic then they couldnt sht all over white people,you know thats whats going on today destroy the whites and mke everyone gay.
                  I'm White. Zimmerman isn't White.

It's insulting to continuously read about racist crimes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

actually for quite some time in the census hispanics were classified as white.

theres no big plot to over throw white people, its just some run off from an archaic system our society use to employ.

Comment

Working...
                    X