Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching Vitali/Johnson I think it's easy to say...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching Vitali/Johnson I think it's easy to say...

Fight of the year? or fight of the century? War Johnson! A defensive beast!

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Fight of the year? or fight of the century? War Johnson! A defensive beast!
    Vitali was open to so many counters, it's just that Johnson was so inactive, and out of shape, and he's still too green.

Comment

This was the best chance for Johnson, the worst Vitali he could get, and he didn't do ****.

Comment

That was the greatest fight of all time! Its up there with Haye-Valuev and Spinks-Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
          Vitali was open to so many counters, it's just that Johnson was so inactive, and out of shape, and he's still too green.
          He didnt have to reach to catch Vitali, and if he had he wasnt strong enough to do anything. Comical fight.

Comment

Brillaint fight, Surely Vitali is one of the greatest fighters of all time

Comment

Great defensive game plan by Johnson, that head movement reminded me of Chris Byrd. He had little firepower to offer, but he seemed to really annoy Vitali. Funny ending with Wladimir jumping in there.

Comment

Nothing from Johnson what so ever, no combinations, no attempt to try and pile on the pressure.

Vitali just picked away at him all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
                  Nothing from Johnson what so ever, no combinations, no attempt to try and pile on the pressure.

Vitali just picked away at him all night.
                  I can see why he thought he was going to win. Just didnt have the reach to execute his gameplan, which was obviously be defensive and potshot his was to a decision.

I like to see him fight Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudo View Post
                    This was the best chance for Johnson, the worst Vitali he could get, and he didn't do ****.
                    Clearly Vitali is slowing down now, very soon hes belt will go to somebody, but who? It needs to have resonable speed and should have a power punch, and most of all has a footwork that could go near to him to deliver power punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X