The most badass boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Williams.

Comment

It depends on how you look at it. Maybe Mayorga , Roberto Duran. just not to mention Mike Tyson again.

Comment

Oscar Bonavena.He'd knock out your dad to *uck your mom.A true hero to the Argentinian people.He didn't push it like Monzon either.

Comment

Okay, this made up my mind. Mike Tyson is the most badass boxer ever lived!

Comment

Mike Tyson 4 sho.

Comment

Tyson, Liston as well. Etienne was done for armed robbery, kidnapping and the attempted murder of a police officer and was sentenced to 150 years in prison.

Comment

Morales ranks high on my list. When you're concern as a boxer is to make sure your fans are entertained, even if it means taking unnecessary punishment while your father is telling you, "don't do anything stupid", and you then switch to the southpaw stance to give your opponent a better chance to make something dramatic happen,

you're not just a badass,

you're a mother****ing badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                  Morales ranks high on my list. When you're concern as a boxer is to make sure your fans are entertained, even if it means taking unnecessary punishment while your father is telling you, "don't do anything stupid", and you then switch to the southpaw stance to give your opponent a better chance to make something dramatic happen,

I cant say that. He's a real badass inside the ring but outside, he's a humble person.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post

Agreed.

Other badass boxers that spring to mind for me.

Mike Tyson ; for obvious reasons.

Marco Antonio Barrera ; Marco didn't play, and he didn't deal well with disrespect ; he wasn't above hitting a man at a press conference bare knuckle to prove his point. He also had a very short fuse which led to some very entertaining in ring moments against Hamed, McKinney, Morales, and Pacquiao.

Sonny Liston ; Pure badass.

Ray Robinson ; As talented as the day was long, and just as cocky. Robinson knew he was the best, and always acted accordingly.

Prime George Foreman ; Scary as a motherfucker.

There's many more but those all spring to mind at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Chev Chelois View Post
                      I cant say that. He's a real badass inside the ring but outside, he's a humble person.
                      I'm a boxing fan, not a fan of fighters personal lives.

In the ring,

hes a mother****ing badass.

Comment

Working...
                      X