No announcement yet.

Imam raped boy, 12, as he attended mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    no, ofcourse not but here on BoxingScene theres a Muslim/Islam-bashing thread a day so I didn't like it when a fellow muslim made this thread.
    It's a poor show to characterize the rape of a child as "muslim bashing".

Comment

Always the Jews with you isn't it?

Comment

Everyone is at it, sick ****s

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          you mother****er !! people like you are the reason why I won't marry a Pakistani woman from The Netherlands anymore. I will get one from Pakistan.
          Wow you're lucky, you actually get to choose a wife instead of being forced to marry one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
            It's a poor show to characterize the molesting of little boys as "Jew bashing".
            You had to go back to 2009 to find this clip. You searched for "jew" and "pedophile" (sic) didn't you?

Comment

Why do you condemn an imam for abusing children, yet you approve of rabbis doing the same?
              I didn't actually condemn or approve of anybody in this thread. For the record I condemn people who prey on children unequivocally. Now if you were trying to make the point that situations where muslim clerics rape children are relatively rare you could find examples of people from all walks of life who have preyed on children, including scout leaders, teachers, camp counsellors and the like. But no. YOU have to look for the jew!

You hate Muslims and Christians because you feel they don't approve of your gay lifestyle.
              Apparently disapproving of gays doesn't stop male priests and imams from raping little boys.

Are you aware that religious Jews don't approve of ****sexuality either?
              Religion is the opiate of the morons.

Comment

I noticed you strongly approved of this thread when it was just about a Muslim imam. You didn't question the threadstarters's motives.
                I responded to a comment by Wazaa. I don't recall making any approval, strong or otherwise, of this thread.

When I saw that, I decided to masturbait about rabbi's molesting little boys.
                You spelled "masturbate" wrong.

Your reaction was exactly what I expected: the usual personal attack and smears. You took the bait and revealed your double standard when it comes to Jews and Muslims.
                Let's just reiterate - You searched... you searched for a story in which you could have a go a jew. Again.

You're quick to condemn a Muslim imam for molesting children, but you aprrove and defend rabbis doing the same!
                Show me where I either approved of or defended child molesting.

Comment

This is a shameful act no matter whatever ones belief.And must be punished accordingly.

Comment

Paedophiles are just out to get kids. Thats it.

I hate them all.

End of.

Comment

Absolutely. And it doesn't matter if it's an imam, rabbi, priest and non-religious person doing it, it's a very low and shameful act and should be punished accordingly.

Squealpiggy agrees it's wrong for an imam or Catholic priest to molest children, but he defends rabbis doing it.

I say there should be NO DOUBLE STANDARDS when it comes to this.
                      Show me where I defended child molesting rabbis, cockwatcher.

Comment

Working...
                      X