Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 loophole out of the many that athletes have got away with using anabolic steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 loophole out of the many that athletes have got away with using anabolic steroids

From this study if you have the right genetics, to be specific, lacking the enzyme UGT2B17 one can get away with using up too 500mg of exogenous testosterone enathate tested by anti doping organisations such as WADA & NSCA's T-E/testosterone:epitestosterone ratio urine spot test.

An average healthy male in their prime health say 20s-30s would produce around 70ng/dl a week naturally which measures too around 600ng/dl on a standard total testosterone blood test, range 250-1000ng/dl. (This is all individualistic)

If one can get away with using up too 500mg of an external source of testosterone then this would bring total testosterone levels too around 2500-3500ng/dl a few days after taking the injection depending on half life of the testosterone ester.(500mg of testosterone enanthate contains an actual amount of360mg of testosterone hence the 360mg used in the study)

So if one has the right genetics or manipulates ones own biochemistry they can get away free while injecting this amount of testosterone and test falsely negative.This also works the other way, if one has the wrong or bad genetics then he/she can test a false positive too.

This testosterone loophole in drug testing has been known by athletes for decades (anecdotally).

http://www.steroidreport.com/2008/03...lse-positives/

i made that up about the email pacquiao and PEDs

because i'm jealous of pacquiao

i used to dream of becoming a great fighter like that but i was no good so i quit and became a trainer

Comment

Working...
    X