No announcement yet.

what do you identify yourself as first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supRa View Post
    lol ' i hate walkin like a hobo' but really i mean... 2 on top wat can u comb.. lol

yea man i got som friends to let there **** grow and rock the faux...

ima b honest u get better lookin girls with this type of cut... there not ghetto.. i dont know how to explain it.. dont know wat term to define them
    NO!!

LMAO!..you get lil ass white-wanna-be preppy girls...

I'm a lil older (23) so I'd look pretty silly rocking the Faux..unless I'm Cristiano Ronaldo of course...

Dudes a BEAST!..

But I feel cleaner and more.."well groomed" with a fade..it just looks CRISP!..and I can pull ALL kinds of girls..although I've never been with a white girl..cuz..well I'm not really attracted to them..especially blondes..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
      Get it right..It's "back to Durango" homie!..lol..

but it's just that only in Soccer..cuz I can't stand USA's National team..they're cocky as ****..and not really that good..as Mexico proved..lol..

but in Boxing I could give 2 ****s where they're from..

But also like I said..if someone asks..I will never say.."I'm Mexican-American" that sounds too "Fresa" lmao..I just say "I'm Mexican"..then if they get specific and ask where I was born..I say Chicago..but all in all..I say I'm Mexican before I say American..

*Edit*

ps..I have lived in Mexico and actually studied over there for 2yrs..7th and 8th grade..
      So you're from durango sweet. Do you like the music down there durangense?

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
        I get mistaken for all sorts of random ethnicities, I'm amazed that so many people think it's impossible for a Mexican to have green eyes
        Yea man some people are so ignorant. If your not 4 feet tall and don't look like an Indian than your not Latino lol.

A lot of people tell me I look Italian and another one I get a lot is they think I'm Lebanese. The place I work at, everyone that works there is Lebanese...except me lol. But because of my light tan skin and my features I kind of look like everyone else that works there. So everybody that comes there assumes that I'm Lebanese or Arabic. I have dudes coming up to me speaking Arabic/Lebanese all the time over there.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          Yea man some people are so ignorant. If your not 4 feet tall and don't look like an Indian than your not Latino lol.

A lot of people tell me I look Italian and another one I get a lot is they think I'm Lebanese. The place I work at, everyone that works there is Lebanese...except me lol. But because of my light tan skin and my features I kind of look like everyone else that works there. So everybody that comes there assumes that I'm Lebanese or Arabic. I have dudes coming up to me speaking Arabic/Lebanese all the time over there.

what crazy is that there are alot of lebanese people in mexico and born in mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            what crazy is that there are alot of lebanese people in mexico and born in mexico
            hmm I didn't know that.

I'm never really mistaken for Lebanese outside of work, at least I don't think. It's just when I'm around all of them, I kinda look like them, so everybody assumes I'm one of them. Cracks me up I got these guys coming up to me speaking Lebanese (I have learned a few words but I'm faaaaaaar from understanding it) and I have no clue what's going on. They say aren't you Lebanese? Then I'm like naaah man then they just look puzzled lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
              Get it right..It's "back to Durango" homie!..lol..

but it's just that only in Soccer..cuz I can't stand USA's National team..they're cocky as ****..and not really that good..as Mexico proved..lol..

but in Boxing I could give 2 ****s where they're from..

But also like I said..if someone asks..I will never say.."I'm Mexican-American" that sounds too "Fresa" lmao..I just say "I'm Mexican"..then if they get specific and ask where I was born..I say Chicago..but all in all..I say I'm Mexican before I say American..

*Edit*

ps..I have lived in Mexico and actually studied over there for 2yrs..7th and 8th grade..
              what are you talking about "not good"?? If anyone is cocky it's Mexico.
              I remember for the Olympics the coach came out and said that it was a waste of time playing the carribean and central america. that they were above that..
              what happened? No Olympics for Mexico.
              Also, every since the U.S.A got the MLS they've beat Mexico 13 times, Lost 8 times and tied 6 times.

Landon Donovan got and played with the swin flue as well.. in Estadio Azteca which is one of the most unbarable places to play to outsiders because of the conditions they aren't used to.

Comment

I am first generation Mexican/American. The reason I identify with Mexico more than the U.S is because my parents always took us to Mexico to see what life is like there. I have half of my family there, that was born there. I have spent a lot of time in Mexico and lived there for a few years.

I am appreciative of the U.S but I also realize what the U.S has done, not only to Mexico but the rest of the world to get where it's at. I can't ignore that and I tend to be the type of person that roots for the underdog, the little man.

Mexicans that come to this country for the most part work hard and contribute with their hard labor. White Americans for the most part haven't treated Mexican immigrants very well and that **** doesn't sit well with me.

I am lucky to be an American citizen but don't "OWE" this country ****. My uncle served in Vietnam and came back all fuked up in the head. I have 4 homeboys that went to Iraq and aren't right in the head because of that. Fighting wars with people that have never done **** to us as a people.

I have countless homeboys that have served time in prison as a product of the system and a cycle that has continued over and over in our communities.

Mexican's and Mexican/American's have paid their debt to this country in full and then some. They continue to do so every day when I see them stand on the street corner waiting to work for crumbs off the table. People laugh at those people and call them "indios" and "nacos" but those are the people that built this country and in that I take a lot of pride and have dedicated a lot of my time and money to help those people when I can.
                Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 08-28-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I was born in New Jersey, my mom is Dominican and my dad is Nicaraguense.

Like my view or not, it is my belief that Native Americans are the REAL Americans of the United States.

I always identify myself as Dominican first, I didnt grow up with my father and have never been to Nicaragua but was raised by my Dominican family, have visited and seen the culture and have a house over there.

I always mention my Nicaraguen roots because its in my blood regardless of whether I kno the culture or not and I always mention my "American" roots whenever I'm speaking to Latinos who where actually born in their native lands.

I also support the ideology that the only race on earth is the human race and that we are all equal

Comment

Working...
                  X