rza rae ghost and meth a album?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rza rae ghost and meth a album?

© The Wu-Tang Corp.- 2009-07-26

Wu Tang Clan's Method Man has said that he is planning a joint album along with fellow band members RZA, Raekwon and Ghostface Killah.

According to MTV News the rapper said that the foursome were "in discussion" about the project, which would also see some producers outside of the band involved.

"It's in discussion right now," he said. "I don't want to say it's written in stone, but it's in discussion. I want some feedback from the fans to see how they would take that.

He added that the album would feature some "RZA-produced tracks aswell as some outside producers, of course, and we gonna have Wu Tang members on the album, but it'll be a Rae, Ghost and Meth album."

He explained that he preferred collaborating to working solo, hence his desire to gear up the project.

"Honestly, I don't want to make an album by myself," he said, "but it's something that's required, and the fans want that, so I'm gonna do that.

"But the same way with my shows, I like doing shows with brothers instead of just doing them by myself. I like to have a crowd around. And have that input to make the project better."

The Wu Tang Clan last released an album, '8 Diagrams', in 2007.

source: nme.com

SOUNDS GREAT EXCEPT FOR HAVING METH ON THE ALBUM HE WILL RUIN IT WITH HIS CHILDISH RHYMES

Let's have it. I really dig the new Wu-Tang album "Chamber Music."

Comment

its gonna be sick

Comment

Even if meths' rhymes are corny, they're clever, and mad original
        No way he'd ruin anything he's in

Comment

Working...
        X