Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is peter quillin the biggest joke in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
    To Quillin's credit I'd argue N'Dam is probably the best win on his resume. He also did drop Rosado early in the fight and butchered Gabriel's eye to the point where the eyelid was almost falling off, I thought the fight was close but I didn't think he was losing.

He really needs to improve his level of opposition and try to fight more often (3 times a year). I don't know who the guy he's fighting next is but he should try fighting someone like Murray, Geale, Lee, Rubio, Jacobs, Stevens, Macklin, Sturm, etc. The opponents are there, he just needs to go fight them and raise his stock a bit to increase his credibility as a beltholder.
    Ndam was and is barely top 10. All the guys you listed, except maybe Jacobs and Stevens, are probably better than Ndam. You're right that the opponents are there. Problem is Quillin doesn't want to face them. He's openly admitted that he fights only for money and has no interest in fighting the best. If that's the case, then he shouldn't pretend to be a champion.

Comment

Quillin is someone who I forget is even around most of the time. He fights, I watch him and all that..but he barely feels part of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Binnis 1st View Post
        Man that's some bull ish.. Aint no way Quillin scurred of Slowglovkin You buggin.. GGG aint ever fought a slick fighter..
        It is a fact that Quillin turned GGG down and said a while back that the fight didn't make sense which is BS. GGG would torch Quiilin and if he gets the balls to fight GGG, put up some money.

Comment

No biggest joke in boxing is Gary Russell jr without a doubt...

We have been using the TBA joke for a few years now, and it still applies to him.. Like he is a pro wrestler and his gimmick is the guy that always fights TBA

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            Chavez Jr is the biggest joke in boxing. If his daddy wasnt who he is, Junior would be selling tacos on the streets of Culican.
            Lmao. There's still hope for Junior man....very little, but it's still there.

Comment

Junior is a far more accomplished fighter than Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                does anybody has those tweets?
                I dont, but it was hilarious. Qullin ran out of any logical reasons why he wouldnt fight Golovkin, so he just started trying to attack twitter followers credibility. Said their opinions were invalid because they didnt have a "blue check" next to their twitter name. He was so gotten to he later apologized. I feel for the guy. A public melt down like that. Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                X