Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Floyd commited to a big upper cut or left hook early in the fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Floyd commited to a big upper cut or left hook early in the fight.

Not just with Canelo. Do you believe Floyd would ever go for broke in the first 3 to 4 rounds of a fight with a big left hook or upper cut if his opponent was going to the body? Would he wait to the mid to later rounds after time the rhythm to do so. Considering he still fights at 154. No matter hard or soft you believe he hits. No to many guys eat big well placed upper cuts or left hooks.

Originally posted by Obama2.0 View Post
    Not just with Canelo. Do you believe Floyd would ever go for broke in the first 3 to 4 rounds of a fight with a big left hook or upper cut if his opponent was going to the body? Would he wait to the mid to later rounds after time the rhythm to do so. Considering he still fights at 154. No matter hard or soft you believe he hits. No to many guys eat big well placed upper cuts or left hooks.
    have you been drinking?

Comment

i dont know but I can 100% assure you whatver gameplan canelo brings he's going to gas up by the mid rounds and get smashed with straight right hands to the body and head.

Comment

Can't really say. I do know Canelo will be chin checked sometime during the early rounds to keep him honest.

Comment

Might be too much of a risk for those hands. Can't chance getting injured too early on a whim.

Comment

Floyd will never commit to his punches early in fights due to his hands having problems throughout his whole career
            if he broke his hand early, could be big problems

Comment

When you say "go for broke" I think he just throws his game plan out the window adn goes for the kill Floyd would never do that too risky hes gonna fight at his pace and pick his opponent apart shot by shot no use taking a risk like getting ko'd for an exciting win, atleast for Floyd
              Last edited by RVABoxer; 09-10-2013, 06:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

lol mayweather tyring to win with balls is not in his dna they are not built like that. He will run all night and pot shot and hope he gets the nod.

Comment

Floyd tried that with Chop Chop Corley and almost got knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                  X